Stanley Gives Kiss Off to Heart Problem

7/31/2007 3:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A recent heart snafu won't stop 55-year-old KISS singer/guitarist Paul Stanley. The wild Star Child was forced to bow out of a southern California concert on Friday, after suffering palpitations and shortness of breath.

The oldie but goodie says he's still ready to rock for this summer's Rock 'n' Roll fantasy camp, to be held in New York over Labor Day weekend. Rock and roll all night and party every day -- or at least Saturday and Sunday.

Said the botoxalicious Paul, "Like many, I have had a rapid heartbeat condition most of my life and I never have had any type of restrictions. When I've had an episode, although momentarily disrupting and taxing, it has no residual effect. This is nothing new and my doctors have known about it. In short, it doesn't change, hasn't changed and won't change my life."

charlierock

Hey 11,Paul Stanely has been the sober one.It's Ace Freley was the coke head.

Bzydad

Nice wig Paul,you took off the makeup now lift the lid.

K

Hey stop rippin on the Rock God. You guys only wish you could have a life like his. He started the real Rock Show and everyone you listen to owes a debt of gratitude to KISS. Paul and Gene lived a good drug free, but sex filled life which is why they are still goin strong after all these years. They show all rock stars how to handle fame w/o burning out. Stay healthy Paul!

CALLMEJULS

I never got into those guys! At least he's not the cornball that Gene Simmons is! Hes not too bad looking, but you could cut a roast with that chin!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Hey, tmz rules, just because i still like Kiss does not mean that I don't like anything new. You shouldn't spew insults at people who enjoy something that you don't. And also, it's not about looks, tmz rules, I enjoy the music. Say what you must...I'm going to continue to enjoy it while you can get mad at it. Sorry.

Todd Lee

who cares? gene only continued the show becasue he wanted the money, the cheap bastard!

Mato1970

Ummm, Bonnie (post # 11) you clearly don't know what you're talking about. It may surprise you to know that not all rock stars do drugs. Paul Stanley has always been anti-drugs. He has even done a couple of anti-drug PSAs. So maybe you should make sure you know what you're talking about before posting your nonsense!

"Better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." --Abraham Lincoln.

zoso

I remember when Kiss came out in the 70's. Just about the only people who listened to them were little kids. The little kids all had their Kiss lunch boxes and dressed up as their favorite Kiss character at halloween, etc. It's basically the same people who listen to them now, the same little kids have just gotten older. LOL

Nance

I think somebody from above is trying to tell you something........like hang up your dried up band and set your tired butt down.....enough of you guys is ENOUGH

jerseygirl

I didn't know Cher had a twin!

yvonneray

Chris Angel in 10 years.

Nuts

no plastic surgery gonna help that mess.

Cabo

okay, if that's on his head, what's Michael Jackson got to wear?

CALLMEJULS

Little Stevens twin!

Sgt Hippy

I thought it was Tiny Tim when I first saw the picture.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments