Ashley Tisdale -- The Anti-Paris?

8/1/2007 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashley Tisdale celebrated her 22nd birthday with a completely dry party ... say what?!

The actress -- best known for her roles in Disney's "High School Musical" and "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" -- kept her birthday bash rated PG, with no booze! Tisdale and her 20-something friends partied at The Beachbody House, hosted by Silver Spoon, where perks of the all-girl fiesta included free mani/pedis, kayak rides and a bar ... with selections from Coffee Bean! The only alcohol was used for removing henna tattoos!

Allie

Phew, thought it was not possible.

Kirby Alexander

good 4 her shes setting a great example

Desiree

another nobody, yawn.

Allie

Thanks, as a 22 yr old I am so bored hearing that drinking while driving and clubbing is what all young adult females live for and need to be successful. How boring!/major snore

There r 20 something olds who so not live in Brentwood or Hollywood.

Stephanie P.

Thats wonderful! Somebody needs to set a good example for these youngsters!

Allie

Snore or yawn applies to when I hear Paris or Nicole..

Thanks, the point is that there is a reality out there where clubbing is not key to our daily happiness.

As a 22 year old it is nice to hear a reality check. Many of us have a life. We do not live for clubbing, it is not our life goal. ( Boring) And driving while drunk is not a rite of passage. (sad)

Lana

TERRIBLY BORIng video. MORE ABOUT LINDSAY. this chick is 22 and doesnt have a DUI yet?? what a loser!

Donna

Good for her! What a pervert your camera man is just following those half naked girls around saying nothing...geez..how creepy!

Team Peeler!!

Melissa Rivers is there because SHE OWNS THE PROPERTY!!!!!

She's been at a lot of events there this summer.

Next Stop...Psych Ward

Good for her, yet TMZ feel the need to write a smart-a*se artcile about her 'dry' party.

Celebs can't win where you are concerned, Harvey, can they?

Damned if they do, damned if they don't!

GABY

I LOVE ASHLEY!!!!! she sets a great example ! Keep it up girl!

Dawn Day

Applause, applause.

That's what I'm talking about!

Leandra

Interesting that she's having a dry party, but I would not go so far as to call her an "Anti-Paris", seeing as how Ashley is also blond, sickly scrawny and talentless.

...

Shoparazzi: so would you rather spend $15 on a CD of a black rapper who "can sing" but uses lyrics that degrade women? Many "white kids" CAN sing. I just don't get the "white kid" remark -- it makes you come off as a racist and I don't think that has anything to do with this post.

As a parent, I LOVE Ashley Tisdale and I love that my 10-year-old daughter loves her (yet I am not out spending $ on her CDs... parents CAN say NO sometimes, you know...). She is a good comedic actress with a bright future and I encourage my daugther look up to girls like her. No, she's not the most beautiful and no, she doesn't have the best singing voice -- but neither has she been to jail or been photographed flashing her panties. Good for TMZ for posts like this! This kind of stuff will keep me coming back to the site. If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

JP

Great Example! Good for her. The only thing that would have made that party better is having a baby alligator there.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments