Boy Band Hires Britney's Castoffs

8/1/2007 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Britney Spears' ex-assistant (and cousin), Felicia Culotta -- and former bodyguard, Big Rob, are both now working for up-and-coming Christianesque teen boy band, the Jonas Brothers. Oh my gawd!
Jonas Brothers, Big Rob, Britney Spears, Felicia Culotta
Sources spotted Britney's old minions during a Jonas Bros. photo shoot for Teen magazine at Frittelli's donut shop in Beverly Hills on Tuesday. Sweet! Culotta spent years as the former popstar's assistant, but left her train wreck boss to become a corporate flight attendant -- silly girl, you can't get much higher than Ms. Spears!

While the Jonas Brothers are not former Mousketeers like Brit Brit, the Disney Channel is reportedly picking up their new spy series, "J.O.N.A.S." Let's hope that's where the similarities end!

felixluv

SO FREAKIN WHAT

megn

I wondering what happened to the body guard. The cousin sure looks like Brit's mother. Cut family resemblance.

Ace

Paul Dinello has written a song for this group, called "Teenage Christian Immersion Joy Machine Boogie," according to Rolling Stone.

ac sports book

What? why?

ac sports book

He is ugly.

Harry Ballzonya

Boooooring!!

Clinton

Anything and any one is a "step up" from Spears.

HueyHumongous

Boy bands are dead.

Please check my blog.

thegigantic.blogspot.com

CoolGirl2008

Christians? Their unkempt look make them ripe for the garbage can! Hail jesus!

Annonymous -

on behalf of my concern about this whole shin dig, boy bands are dead now, its all about going solo now there kids - boy bands wont last after a yr, get a hold of yourselves j.o.n.a.s. you guys wont last, and its beyond me that there hiring cast offs from britney's old employees, now I know why no one wants to work for britney for that matter - employee's are worhtless, that's why she fired them all , so she can take care of her ownself - NOT / its called getting help, ever heard of it britney / her own choreagraphy - whatever

Fannity

Aww their first gossip blog post!!

People please, none of you have any idea what you are talking about. I am an adult non-Christian with taste and I have seen and heard this band because I'm a mom and they are on the Disney Channel...and they are not a boy band in the traditional sense whatsoever.

They write their own songs, except when Disney hires them to do movie-specific ones, apparently, and play their instruments and they are in fact QUITE TALENTED, if somewhat caught in the Disney machine - I say good for them I LURVE 'em...I never even liked teenage boys this much when I was one.

Any for all of you - how dumb do you have to be to be baited by TMZ's choice of headline phrasing? Get a grip.

JP

Great! Now I can sleep tonight knowing that JONAS is being taken care of. Thank God. hahahahaha

Patty

They are managed by Johnny Wright who used to work with Britney...it's no suprise that her old team is working with Johnny's new acts. PS-- Bodyguards work on contract so they work for whoever needs them.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

Look it's Hanson!!

Hal

Smart girl! Her ex-boss is an on-going train wreck, i.e. out of control!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments