Brit Squats While Kid's Teeth Rot

8/1/2007 1:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nothin' like nutritious, delicious soda pop for the kiddies! Brit-Brit's taken to serving soda and juice to 22-month-old Sean and 11-month-old Jayden in their baby bottles, according to Us Magazine. Now the tiny tots are suffering from tooth decay -- and their dental problems are so bad that Brit's asked an L.A. dentist to whiten her kid's teeth. The dentist refused. Paging the Tooth Fairy!

Bumbling Britney caused another ruckus when the trainwreckin' poptart went real estate shopping and made a mess of one $6.5 million property. She reportedly had her bodyguard bring over some of her belongings so that she could feel "more at home" in the new pad. Movin' on up! The pop star squatter then chowed down on Mexican food with her two kids, getting "crumbs and grease everywhere" and "trashing" the house. It's taco time!

A riled source says Senorita Spears let her kids and dog have full run of the house, saying, "She left the bed a mess."

Kiki

Oiy, stop with these crazy stories! I think they are all made up and I think everyone is on a Britney witch hunt because it pays! These kids look clean and beautifully dressed everytime I see them. And I don't know any other hollywood mom who spend as much hands-on time with her children. Also, if you followed any other mom around with a gang of cameras and reporters you would get the same result. Let the woman breathe!!

Cat Stevns

Britney belongs in the loony house and as long as she is jeopardizing the welfare of her kids, it is our business.

bettyboop11

Poor kids!, i think the problem is not "Taco Bell"(what is not real mexican food) the problem is Brit, cigarrets, drugs, alcohol, and also Coke in the baby bottles....

Jewel

WHAT FREAKIN UGLY ASS KIDS! DAMN STOP BREEDING!

Paul

What a looser.

Gidget

Is it just me, or does Jayden James look like he's got a touch of the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?

Bella Roo

Leave this Girl Alone! My Lord give her a break...........God bless you Brit.

Dana

YOU KNOW I FELT I MUST AS A MOTHER OF 3 COME ON HERE ARE DEFEND BRITNEY AGAINST THE ARTICLE WRITTEN IN US WEEKLY. EVEN IF THIS ARTICLE IS TRUE THEN BRITNEY HASNT DONE ANYTHING THAT ANY OTHER NORMAL MOTHER HAS DONE.
IF MOMS SAY THEY WOULD NEVER DO THIS THEN THEY ARE BOLD FACE LIARS!!!
US WEEKLY USED BRITNEY TO GAIN MAGAZINE SALES AND THAT IS ALL THIS ARTICLE BOILS DOWN TO, BUT WHAT THEY DONT REALIZE IS THAT THEY JUST OFFENDED MOST AMERICAN MOMS. I WILL NEVER BUY THEIR MAGAZINE AGAIN!!!!!
NO BRITNEY IS NOT PERFECT NO MOTHER IS. HER KIDS GO THROUGH MORE THAN MOST BECAUSE THEY ARE CELEBRITY CHILDREN. IT ALSO NOT FAIR TO HER KIDS TO KEEP THEM LOCKED UP IN A HOUSE LIKE HERMITS AND TEACH THEM THAT IF THEY GO OUTSIDE SOMEONE WILL GET THEM. THAT IS WHAT K-FED WANTS TO DO.. HE ADMITTED THIS BY HAVING HIS ATTORNEY SAY " KEVIN WILL NOT BE CAUGHT IN A PUBLIC PLACE WITH THE KIDS" THOSE KIDS NEED TO BE RAISED AS NORMAL AS POSSIBLE DOING NORMAL THINGS AND GOING TO NORMAL PLACES.. NOT BEING SHELTERED AND BE RAISED TO FEAR THE OUTDOORS.
YES BRITNEY HAS EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS AND SHE NEEDS HELP BUT IN MY OPINION US WEEKLY CROSSED THE LINE AND I HOPE SHE SUES THEM FOR SLANDER!

truthfully yours

I'm a dental hygienist, and there is nothing more sad than a little child with rotten teeth, caused by parents giving them soda, kool aid, juice, etc. To the tooth, anything sweet, both natural or artificial cab eat away at the thin enamel on the baby tooth.Aparently she isn't brushing their teeth for them either.... In many states, dental neglect like this, is considered child abuse. Someone PLEASE get the children away from this looney toon. In my state, the dentist would have been required by law to call child protection services in a case like this. If she were not a celebrity, these children would be in foster care, or the care of someone else in the family.

chawk

I have kids and can't imagine being so careless with them. Obviously, this woman was not ready for motherhood. In fact, it seems she does not have a bit of motherly instinct in her! I keep following her 'trainwreck' stories and wonder how she still has custody. I mean...when was the last time her kids were photographed looking happy? They seem so distressed, sad and angry. I could care less to hear about what crazy thing's she does w/o the kids present, but come on! Someone needs to step in before she really hurts herself and her babies. With all her irresponsibility and close calls with her kids involoved, someone is going to get hurt..bad! She needs to accept defeat and let someone capable care for her kids!

Ron

Oh come on!!! This has gone WAY too far already! There's a war going on overseas, why don't your write about that! Now her kids teeth are decaying? Give me a break! Sure she's a mess...let's just leave it at that and write about something with meaning! There are MILLIONS of bad mothers (and fathers) out there...she's just ONE of them!!!

momof5

LISTEN PEOPLE! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MONEY HUNGRY PARENTS THROW THERE TALENTED OR SOMEWHAT TALENTED CHILDREN INTO THE VERY UNSAVORY WORLD OF ENTERTAINMENT AND THEN ARE ACTUALLY SURPRISED THAT THEY GET SCREWED UP! I SAY WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE OLD ENOUGH (18 ??) TO DECIDE ABOUT THEIR OWN LIVES AND THEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN A GOOD AND LOVING PARENT THEY WILL SHARE THEIR FINANCIAL BLESSINGS WITH YOU! IT SEEMS SO HARD FOR THESE ENTERTAINMENT PARENTS TO UNDERSTAND, BUT FOR US NORMAL PEOPLE SO ELEMENTARY!!

sam

Leave the girl Alone! Those kids teeth are NOT rotting out! I am a dental hygienist and it is obvious there is not noticeable tooth decay. In fact, more kids suffer from bottle rot caused from the lactic acid in milk than anything! Do I believe a dentist refused to whiten their teeth? Well duh! No one in the dental profession would ever whiten a babies teeth, its ludicrous. The media needs to leave this girl alone! What parent has never given their toddler soda? Its part of being a kid.

Fed up

I'm not a fan of hers nor am I defending her, but I have to comment on all the Crap we keep hearing about this girl. I have never seen such BS! The media must think we/the masses are a bunch of stupid, brainwashed bozos. Either the Kevin's guy's got some kind of deal ($$) going with various media outlets or the Media has some axe to grind with Britany Spears. The shoddy reporting of our media has really reached new lows. When a hatchet job like this is able to happen with no consequences to the "journalists", nobody is safe.

good girl

Britneys' an accident waiting to happen. K-Fed and her mother need to petition the court YESTERDAY for those poor kids sake.