Hillary

Sashays into WeHo

8/1/2007 3:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not to be outdone by Senator Obama's hip Hollywood fundraiser on August 9, Sen. Hillary Clinton will be hosting a fundraiser at West Hollywood hotspot, The Abbey -- very popular with the gay and lesbian community.You go, girl!

0801_hilary_clinton_getty_infousa-1

The Democratic candidates will be in town for the Human Rights Campaign's Presidential Forum on GLBT issues. Do ask, do tell!

In contrast to Obama's $250 per ticket, Hills' will cost just $50 per person for general admission -- such a bargain! But the VIP reception will set Clintonites back $1000! Get out your best blue dresses!

The Shoparazzi

HOW DO YOU SAY, "MADAM PRESIDENT" IN LESBIANOMICS!

VOTE FOR BARACK!

R.Zimmerman

Hey, #16, Joe, I was going to say something about Hil, but you made any further comment pointless. That is brilliant! And hilarious and all too believable! Ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Tyler

At the fundraiser do you think that Faith Hill will grab Bill's balls? Oh yea, he has none, Hillary burned them!

Say No - To the Immigration Bill

Damn Hillary stop running right behind Obamas ass all the damn time. You seem to be a little desperate. By the way the Black vote is going to the first viable Black candidate we have ever had Obama .

People don't belive the Obama and Hillary Polls she is not winning . You have people (like me) donating my money and time to this campaign and many of my friends and family. Targeting the Black and Hispanic community who fells he will do the most for our communities.

St. Olof

Joe Tyler - can I marry you? You're hot - I can tell.

Yep

# 16

omg, people are staring at me for laughing out loud.
That was great:)

add king

Why bother...Bill probably thinks she is "G...."

king

Joe Tyler

#19 Here is one you also might like.
Al Gore, Bill and Hillary Clinton go to heaven and God addresses each
> one individually.
> ''Al, what do you believe in?'' Al replies: "Well, I believe that I won
> that election, but that it was your will that I did not serve. And I've
> come to understand that now." God thinks for a second and says: "Very
> good. Come and sit at my left.''
> God then addresses Bill.
> "Bill, what do you believe in?'' Bill Replies: "I believe in
> forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge against my fellow
> man, and I hope no grudges are held against me.'' God thinks for a
> second and says: "You are forgiven, my son. Come and sit at my right.''
> Then God addresses Hillary. "Hillary, what do you believe in?'' She
> replies: "I believe you're in my chair.''

FlBiker

Haven't we all had enough of the Clintons and Bushs in the White House. Good riddance to both familys.

Joe Tyler

It is kind of funny, as Bill Clinton will be know as the president that served between two Bushs. Rather fitting!

haveaniceday

HHHMMMMMMM!! Wonder why the Abbey? Maybe it's all true?

Petite

I refuse to talk politics on TMZ.. This is not a political site, and politicians are not celebrities! Just stop it, TMZ- that's not what we're here for!

Tench

Whenever Hillary would visit college campuses back in the 90s for a speech to promote her (and WJC's) policies, wishful attendees had to undergo an interview by her staff just to make sure there would only be cheerers and not hecklers in the crowd. Sad to say, I was turned down twice. Apparently her staff did not like the word "independent". Since WJC's first administration, I have taken a hard right, politically, very much effected by the selective slant of Hillary Clinton. The "smartest woman in the world?" I think not. Even an idiot would not propose to proclaim a pull out of Iraq date. Now she is for it...a few months ago, she was dead set against it. Nothing could make me vote for this bag of air in 2008, 2009, 2010.....etc.

cary

Let's start a collection to buy both Bill and his official other one-way air tickets to any third world country they choose. The sooner they leave the USA, the safer we are.

Standards are badly needed.

#5 Yep@3:22 PM - There WOULD have been room for everyone 'to move here in Canada for if Hillary wins', as you put it, but since thousands and thousands ALREADY DID when Bush won a first and then a second term, I'm afraid they'll all have to keep going to the U.K.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments