Hillary

Sashays into WeHo

8/1/2007 3:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not to be outdone by Senator Obama's hip Hollywood fundraiser on August 9, Sen. Hillary Clinton will be hosting a fundraiser at West Hollywood hotspot, The Abbey -- very popular with the gay and lesbian community.You go, girl!

0801_hilary_clinton_getty_infousa-1

The Democratic candidates will be in town for the Human Rights Campaign's Presidential Forum on GLBT issues. Do ask, do tell!

In contrast to Obama's $250 per ticket, Hills' will cost just $50 per person for general admission -- such a bargain! But the VIP reception will set Clintonites back $1000! Get out your best blue dresses!

Standards are badly needed.

All U.S. citizens wishing to move if Hillary the Dem wins must be Repubs, therefore need to keep going to a country that was actually IN Bush's 'coalition of the willing' as was the U.K. (spin, spin, as if any country that WASN'T willing to jump into occupying Iraq was an UNwilling country rather than an informed, shrewd and heedful one. ) Canada chose NOT to go into Iraq, but rather heed the majority recommendation of the U.N. and wished to PROPERLY finish the search for WMD.

U.S-male

Does this mean if hillary wins that she becomes the first man and bill is the first lady ?

Also does that mean she now plays hide the cigar with the female staff ?

I think it should be illegal that the president be wearing panties

REY-noldo

I just ordered my tickets!! WOO HOOO!

M -

You go Girl... We Love you Hillary!
See you at the Abbey.
M-

Kat

Hillary is probably afraid that no one will pay the additional $$ to see her nasty a@#!!!

Kat

#14 JOE- YOU ARE GREAT!!!!

Kat

Lightbulb.....Maybe you should move to Canada! I would hate to think that I have lost family members in Iraq so that you can still have your freedom of speech!

Yuck

#12---
Thanks for the laugh!!!! you made my day!!! She was already president for 8 years(Slick Willie was busy playing with the interns") aren't there rules You know she has the balls in that family!!!

She'll fit right in!!!!!

remember he didn't have sexual relations with that woman LOL LOL LOL LOL

Standards are badly needed.

Uh, Kat - Freedom of speech not allowed because you have family in the military? Please.
That sounds like Republican rationale. My father was a fighter pilot in WWII, and my brother was a Captain in Dental Corp. in the RCAF. My father was a passenger in a plane flown by another senior officer that crashed, and he lived, but we all waited for 16 hours not knowing he was alive. One does not preclude another, Kat. The difference to me is the truth of what they're fighting for. Oh, and the RCAF is Canadian, ergo.....

Standards are badly needed.

Joe Tyler, really funny. Gives boquet.

KT

LIGHTBULB- You sound like an very intelligent person. Not. Sure, Canada didn't want to go into Iraq...what the h*ll is your point? Maybe you want your life dictated by the completely militarily INEPT U.N., but I sure as heck don't.

By the way, do you think our U.S. soldiers DON'T know what they're figthing for? I know you'll say that I sound like a repub., but you sound like a typical lib. Next thing I predict you'll say is that 1. "BUSH SUCKS!!!" and 2. "Bush lied, people died." Am I right?

Frankie Hoge

""""""""""POST #12""""""""""""""""

LOVED THIS POST !!!!!!!!!! SURE FITS THE PARTY........

AS FOR HILLARY...SHE'LL FIT RIGHT IN WITH THE LISBOS AND GAYS........SHE MUST MISS HER OLE BUDDY...JANET RENO......
EVER WONDER WHY SHE DIDN'T CARE IF WILLY BOY STRAYED ???????? SHE DIDN'T NEED WILLY...SHE ALWAYS HAD HER STANKY SIDEKICK , JANET RENO...SHE STILL DOESN'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT WILLY....SHE JUST HAPPENS TO NEED HIM AT THIS TIME...HE'S THERE AT HER CONVENIENCE AND THAT'S THE REST OF THE STORY.....
AND BELIEVE ME...WE DON'T NEED HER DICTATOR...BITCH ASS AS PRESIDENT......

Flander Anapolis

Bill will "know" every female she has in her corner. Maybe not her women. So every female is either her woman or his. Wow !!!!! what a couple

Diana

Both her and her husband ought to get out of the public eye. If she is nominated for President and elected, America is in real trouble. Such a history of corruption and messed up and hidden policies. Go home Hillary and take Mr. Bill with you.

Frankie Hoge

"""""""I SECOND THAT DEMI"""""""""""

GO HOME HILLY AND WILLY !!!!!!!!!!! WAYYYYY BACK IN THE HILLS WHERE YOU CAME FROM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T STAND YA..........TAKE YOUR DAMN DOG AND CAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments