Is Your Wife Dating Ted Turner?

8/1/2007 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elizabeth Dewberry, Ted TurnerPulitzer Prize-winning author Robert Olen Butler sent around an e-mail telling colleagues that his wife was leaving him for Ted Turner, Page Six is reporting. You can't make this stuff up!

In the e-mail -- which Butler says he sent with the consent of his soon-to-be ex-wife, Elizabeth Dewberry -- Butler wrote that Dewberry was "molested by her grandfather from an early age" and that "it is very common for a woman to be drawn to men who remind them of their childhood abusers." Creepy!

Butler went on to say that Dewberry "will not be Ted's only girlfriend. Ted is permanently and avowedly non-monogamous." Seriously, you can't make this stuff up. Creepy!

Hollywood is Splitsville -- Click to Launch

Miriam Shutes

Sometimes I wonder why I respond to thesee... ho hum, I must have better things to do... oh, yeah, I do... Live MY life!!!!

bleu

wow, a reversal of the sexes. it's usually the female who posts about the dirty rotten guy who left her for who knows what. in this case, i am actually embarrassed for the guy who misplaced his wife in turners bedroom, he sounds so slobbery old and bitter or does he not know that nobody can destroy a happy marriage? i mean, if the grass on your side of the fence is green why jump the fence? next I expect to read that some guy in Slovania is pregnant, all brought on by excess eating of yoghurt. wait, that was in Georgia where the guys at 120 are still enjoying what mother nature intended them to do...sc....well, it rhymes with do. nuff said.

Derek Williams

In time he will come to know that he is far better off for getting this person out of his life. Right now he will just have to go through the healing process.

JJ

YIKES .....HE LOOKS BAD! BUT HE'S GOT MONEY SO I GUESS THAT MAKES HIM "LOOK LIKE" RUDY VALENTINO TO SOME WOMAN.....TED.....YOU DID WELL WITH CNN; NOT TOO WELL WITH Ms FONDA......CAN'T YOU MOVE ON, GET A FACE LIFT AND FIND A WOMAN YOUR AGE BROTHER?

Yuck

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She can close her eyes and count $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ signs,
Sounds like she's a real g"old" Digger

Piscus

Grandpa......oh Grandpa.......oh wait, you're not my grandpa. You're Ted Turner. You're too old to be my grandpa.

willy

The "Mouth" will do anything to get his ugly mug on the news!

jane

Turner is 68. I doubt he is capable of having sex that often. Women who were sexually molested as kids very often choose partners who don't want sex that often. That way they won't have to deal with the trauma.

Mary

Yes, that's the exact reason Jane Fonda dumped him afer all his nonsense....she's now met a true and honoring soul mate!

Michael Richards

If I had his money, I'd be shagging a 19 year old crack ho!!!

Alan

and Branson was seen with Ron Jeremy a few months ago partying it up

stuff has been going on for years

Bash a Pap

The Atlanta Journal Constitution had this story online yesterday.

Terry

The E mail was a scorned bitch note and very bitter.
Sometimes it's hard for me to feel for the right person when they do stupid stuff like that.

SayWhat

My, my. Another bitter, ill-mannered, over-the-edge spouse spewing out those emails of sour grapes. Shut up and just get divorced.

Yuck

Look at her picture, She looks like she's faking a smile and ready to throw up, (Must be thinking of what's she's got to do to earn her living later)

I'd be ready to puke too!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments