Is Your Wife Dating Ted Turner?

8/1/2007 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elizabeth Dewberry, Ted TurnerPulitzer Prize-winning author Robert Olen Butler sent around an e-mail telling colleagues that his wife was leaving him for Ted Turner, Page Six is reporting. You can't make this stuff up!

In the e-mail -- which Butler says he sent with the consent of his soon-to-be ex-wife, Elizabeth Dewberry -- Butler wrote that Dewberry was "molested by her grandfather from an early age" and that "it is very common for a woman to be drawn to men who remind them of their childhood abusers." Creepy!

Butler went on to say that Dewberry "will not be Ted's only girlfriend. Ted is permanently and avowedly non-monogamous." Seriously, you can't make this stuff up. Creepy!

Hollywood is Splitsville -- Click to Launch

johnny

No wonder Red Turner is such a bible and God hater. Most communists hate absolutes and principles of decency.

max

What a man !. When I grow up I wanna be just like him.

you are entitled to my opinion

butler is almost as old as turn (62, to turner's 68) and a whole lot uglier. i think she's stepping up

Frank

Listen, stop blaming Ted. Did he put a gun to her head or force her to go to him? Too often us guys are made to look evil by too many women. Even the court is now corrupted with fake cases of so called sexaul assault/Has, etc, etc. It is time that people take another look at these blaming games by some women. Fake cases, fake lawsuit is how some women are getting rich, too lazy to stay in school to earn an education and an honest living. Instead, they use their body to entrap me then turn around and file fake lawsuits. SMH

Zenophobe Alien

How the hell does this butt munch Ted Turner get over a half a milion dollars in farm subsidies from the taxpayers whe the Bastard is worth several million dollars. Who in the Senate or Congress is he blowing???

Phil

Does anyone know where Elizabeth went to college?

I graduated with an Elizabeth Dewberry and wonder if this is the same person.

Thanks.

marvin

HAY "jane", I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GETTING YOUR INFO, MAYBE FROM YOUR OWN LIFE EXPERIENCE? I'M 74 AND I COULD DO YOU EVERY DAY AND 3 TIMES ON SUNDAY. YOU CAN PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.........

marvin

BECAUSE "Rev Al", HE'S THE LARGEST INDIVIDUAL LAND OWNER IN THE USA. DON'T FAULT TED, FAULT CONGRESS........

YUCK

Dewberry LOOKS plain and OLD ! Can't Ted do any better ? An old mattress.

D

Why....ah....MONEY dumb azz

Susan

Hey, Mr. Editor...(BELOW)

Are you kidding me? You typed, "...he will find him a good girl down the road."

No wonder the literacy level is what it is today!

YUCK

ELIZABETH DEWBERRY LOOKS LIKE A USED-UP OLD MATTRESS. HOW OLD IS SHE ? LOOKS 55 OR 60 HERSELF. THESE MEN ARE BLIND.

marvin

HAY TED, GO AHEAD AND "DEW" HER. YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION, BUT WITH YOUR BUCKS, I SUGGEST THAT YOU FIND A COUPLE OF NICE "PERKY" YOUNG CHICKENS. I CAN ASSURE YOU, IT'LL BE MORE FUN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN???

Shelby

Very strange stuff in this world. My life seems very boring, thanks I think I'll keep it that way.

NotJarJarBinks

QUOTE: "it is very common for a woman to be drawn to men who remind them of their childhood abusers."

Yeah, no, that is so not true. I despise every short, fat hispanic male that I see! It is not common for a woman to be drawn to men who remind them of such a traumatic time in their life. This guy is a moron.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments