Is Your Wife Dating Ted Turner?

8/1/2007 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elizabeth Dewberry, Ted TurnerPulitzer Prize-winning author Robert Olen Butler sent around an e-mail telling colleagues that his wife was leaving him for Ted Turner, Page Six is reporting. You can't make this stuff up!

In the e-mail -- which Butler says he sent with the consent of his soon-to-be ex-wife, Elizabeth Dewberry -- Butler wrote that Dewberry was "molested by her grandfather from an early age" and that "it is very common for a woman to be drawn to men who remind them of their childhood abusers." Creepy!

Butler went on to say that Dewberry "will not be Ted's only girlfriend. Ted is permanently and avowedly non-monogamous." Seriously, you can't make this stuff up. Creepy!

Hollywood is Splitsville -- Click to Launch

Jossy

....GOTTA WASH MY HAIR AND THEN TAKE THE DOG'S OUTSIDE FOR A WALK. HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS CRAP. NEITHER PAY MY BILLS OR ENRICH MY LIFE SO I DON'T GIVE A HOOT ABOUT THESE PEOPLE...WHO THEY ARE, WHO THEY SLEEP WITH, WHO THEY'RE MARRIED TO, WHO THEY DIVORCED, WHO MOLESTED THEM, AND THE BEAT GOES ON.....................................

Still having it at 70

jane says: 12. Turner is 68. I doubt he is capable of having sex that often. Women who were sexually molested as kids very often choose partners who don't want sex that often. That way they won't have to deal with the trauma.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't know anything about folks Ted's age and having sex. I'm two years older than Ted Turner and I have sex at least once a day on a regular basis. My Dad regularly had sex in to his mid 80's with his second wife after my mother passed away. I guess folks like you probably think that once you reach 40 sex life disappears. Nothing could be further from the truth. Get out of your shell and start talking with folks Teds age.

dragon4

personally I have never cared for Ted Fonda, ever since he was see with that traitor B**Ch. Yes I was in Nam and know. Why can't he just fall of the face of the earth with Jane?

flippyflipflops

If she's anything like me, she will swallow! Mmmmm nothing like RICH %$#$ drizzling down my chin.

LMAO

Ah Ted so dashing :-)

Reine

Ted is cuckoo so why would any woman want him? He is rich so I guess, for some women, that's all he needs to have.

Annette

Ted Turner is a male chauvinist pig!

Annette

Ted Turner was physically abused (beat) by his father! Abused people attract each other! Per Jane Fonda's Book, "My Life So Far"!

robert

Rosie is a BIG FAT PIG!

Jr

Who cares?

Jr

Who cares?

Bill Hilser

I have 2 friends that have interacted with Teddy Boy. One was in the TV news business and the other beat his ass like a drum in the America's Cup yacht competition. BOTH said he was the biggest prick that they had ever met.

Yer pal, Ferrari Bubba

KP

Stinky

Donna

I will say the same thing about this chick as I did about Judith Giuliani. Elizabeth is a phony, looking for money , and as someone who knows her said, very loose..She is right up there with Angelina Jolie...
I may be alone, but at least I still have the integrity and have not cheapened myself by sleeping my way to the top.

And when i was younger and first divorced, I could have done so...

Jon Bodack

That Biatch is power hungry just like comment #2 said!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments