Paris Launches Line of Boat-Sized Shoes

8/1/2007 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paging all streetwalkers, drag queens and hobbits! Walking in Paris Hilton's size 11 pumps just got a little bit easier! Shoes! Oh my gosh, shoes!
Paris Hilton
The heiress betch has partnered with Antebi Footwear to create Paris Hilton Footwear -- a line of "chic and trendy" shoes. Bigfoot never looked so dainty!

P's plus-sized collection is expected to hit stores in early 2008 -- in plenty of time to get your hooves to the pedicurist!

william giiligan

She can't do anything about the size of her feet. Lay off. There is plenty to criticize about what CAN change

Chloe19

Why do you have to be so mean, so she wears a size 11 shoe, I don't like when media outlets make fun of someones appearance, I'm no fan of Paris but stick to things that matter. TMZ it must be a slow news day, you are sinking lower and lower, Levine you should look in the mirror before you critize others. I am sure there could be a lot said about you and your appearance.

Snarksnarksnark

According to the LA County Jail, her booking records show that she is 5'8". This info can be found at http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm.

Hal

OMG! Whoever "owns" those feet should keep them away from cameras!

I call bullshit

Celebritysmack just posted about Paris trying to get the tele number of the lead guy on Entourage..... he told her no all night but she would not stop bugging him even after being told he had a girlfriend- and her response... she predictably told him she didn't care- what a slag, still trying to spread the herpes......

Another Bigfoot

I am 5'8 and I wear either an 8 1/2 or 9 wide. I thought I had big feet. Damnmmn! My feet are big but I get compliments on them because they are nice with well proportioned toes. I get pedicures twice a month in the summer. I also try to wear shoes that make them appear smaller. I think those dogs are about a size 12 or 12 1/2 because her toes are coming over the tops of the shoes. Those dogs need to be euthanized.

Paul

OMG! TMZ has the funniest comments attached to their pictures! BOAT-SIZED SHOES! The shoes are one thing. How 'bout those talons she calls toes? She could swoop out of the sky and grab a fish from a stream with those things!

Hal

Toe jam sammich coming up

Kristin

Hey!! I wear size 11!!!! at least someone is looking out for us. It is the most frustrating thing to go to a shoe store and hear that they only have up to a women's 10...its BS!!!

Stacy

You know....for someone that chews her toenails, you would think she would be able to get the dirt out from around the toenail tooooo!!! Disgusting.....even worse than her chewed up, chipped up fingernails....this girl has a hygiene problem...TOOOOO!

Puh-lease

Scientists, rejoice - Bigfoot has been located!

Seriously ..... I'm sure there are some very nice women with such humongous feet, and I'm sure they'd like to be able to wear nice shoes too (although I bet their feet look better than Paris's gnarled hooves), but I still bet most of the people buying women's shoes that big are drag queens.

Lilarose

Hmmmm, I have looked and looked...

I still can't see the SHOES on those feet!

I know

Our Society is getting ridiculous

I wear size 11, granted am 6'0 feet tall and Paris is only 5'9

I've NEVER been told my feet are BIG BECAUSE THEY FIT MY HEIGHT. What size do you think GISELE wears SIZE 5

Why we have to be compared to DRAG QUEENS??

It's NOT OUR FAULT OUR SOCIETY LET'S FREAKS WALK AROUND--IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. We should have nip that in the bud during the SUPERMODEL ERA.

Only woman--should dress like WOMAN.

dc

She has gecko feet. And the long middle toe, what's up with that.

are you new?

She could probably clean her ear wax with those toes