Paris Launches Line of Boat-Sized Shoes

8/1/2007 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paging all streetwalkers, drag queens and hobbits! Walking in Paris Hilton's size 11 pumps just got a little bit easier! Shoes! Oh my gosh, shoes!
Paris Hilton
The heiress betch has partnered with Antebi Footwear to create Paris Hilton Footwear -- a line of "chic and trendy" shoes. Bigfoot never looked so dainty!

P's plus-sized collection is expected to hit stores in early 2008 -- in plenty of time to get your hooves to the pedicurist!

km

EW EW EW EW EW gross feet. do you notice that all of the things you can't get plastic surgery on are ugly on her??? that's b/c she fixes all the rest with fake things. I think she is really not attractive at all, but the one thing i'll give her is that she does have nice clean skin and a good complexion.

I call bullshit

'gnarled hooves'

I cannot stop laughing at that description :)

Cherry

Geeeez, she has freakishly long toes! Ewwwww

Alexa

I'm 5'7" and wear a size 7. I love my feet but I'd rather have great hair!

lin

Oh great, I won't have to shop in the Men's, Big and Tall department.

When my Cat speaks, people listen.

Feet Police

Both men and women with ugly feet should never wear open toed shoes. It's fashion law. But Paris, convinced that she's the trendiest of them all, insists on wearing these monstrosities in public. The whole thing is embarassing actually, for her. The worst part of it is that she has unusually large feet for a woman. Big feet, ugly toes.....HIDE THEM PLEASE!!!!!

Stacy

Damnnnn....looks like fungus in them big toes....and learn how to strap those gun boats on right....or have someone teach you... I can't figure out why she takes chances driving, when she has feet that big, she would get there just as quick walking.

river rat

I'll bet Paris is one helluva skier. Forget the skiis - just use your feet!

Spurs

Funny, I read in a recent magazine article that Parisite cannot understand why people do not like her. DUH!!!!!!!! Maybe tell the truth for once and quit lying about doing drugs and perhaps apologizing for your racist remarks, and so on, and so on, and so on...... How stupid does she really think people are. Oh, I know, as stupid as she is.

B.

I actually have my fingers crossed fro this woman. She does have a good heart, and I hope she does some incredibly notable things as time moves on.

That said, I don't get why people make fun of her feet all of the time, let alone at all. I DO NOT have a foot fetish, but find that the pix I've seen of her feet displayed in shots are actually cute, and nice looking. As a 6'3" guy with a shoe size that ranges from 12.5 to 13 (US sizes) I can relate to semi-large feet. She walks them well and carries 'em with style. My ex-girlfriend wore sizes 9-10, and she was fairly conscious about them by and large (no pun intended), never liking her feet. I actually found them adorable, as she was herself.

It's a shame that society and peers, or social situations make fun of the little things like that, or even go as far as to make it out to be an "oddity" that women are shunned for not being all bound up in a particular category. Myself, I find the large diversity to be a beautiful thing that women shouldn't be affected with ever.

Absurd.

are you new?

No wonder she always looks confused...her feet are always
arriving15 mins before she does~~~~~~~her whole day is a SURPRISE

Parents Need to Know

Quotes that Parass has made in the last two years:

Didn't Parass say almost the same words on her Larry King interview (after she
barely escaped the electric chair) and basically the same thing that Barbara Walters read on The View after Parass's jail phone call to her?

Sounds the same to me - just 2 yrs. earlier

[Newsweek interview, June 2005]:

I thought it was cute to play a dumb blonde. On TV, I do it because it's funny. I consider myself a businesswoman and a brand. I don't enjoy going out anymore. It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, "Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?" I'm just, like, "These people are such losers. I can't believe I used to love doing this".
----------------------------
There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde, like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana and, right now, I'm that icon.
---------------------------------------
I can't walk the streets. It's too embarrassing. I don't want to go out anymore. I don't want to party.
----------------------------------------
"One of my heroes is Barbie. She may not do anything, but she always looks great doing
it.

"This bird brain's hero is Barbie?? And this coming out of the mouth of a business woman, who is famous for making sure the Papz photograph her every move!

The quotes here "from the horse's mouth", appears this "whorse's mouth" is as big as her ugly, huge feet.

----------------------------------------------

Parents Need to Know

63. Geeeez, she has freakishly long toes! Ewwwww

Posted at 8:07PM on Aug 1st 2007 by Cherry

Yep - and they also match her nose!

L.S

My what BIG feet you have....

Sean

Man what some UGLY feet! Look at them toes....gross. Size 11's? Dang I wear a size 6 and my feet look tiny upside hers.