Paris Launches Line of Boat-Sized Shoes

8/1/2007 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paging all streetwalkers, drag queens and hobbits! Walking in Paris Hilton's size 11 pumps just got a little bit easier! Shoes! Oh my gosh, shoes!
Paris Hilton
The heiress betch has partnered with Antebi Footwear to create Paris Hilton Footwear -- a line of "chic and trendy" shoes. Bigfoot never looked so dainty!

P's plus-sized collection is expected to hit stores in early 2008 -- in plenty of time to get your hooves to the pedicurist!

who cares

to # 107 go live with parasite if you love her so much
this is an sntertainement site remember

You People Sicken Me !

I GUESS ALL YOU IDIOTS WERE BORN PERFECT ? I THINK NOT . SO WHAT SHE HAS BIG FEET . I BET I COULD FIND QUIT A FEW THINGS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOUR PERFECT ASS'S

Dawn Day

I wear a size 10 and I have no problem finding cute and sexy shoes.

BTW, my second toe is longer than the rest of my others like Paris' (shiver, I know) and my Mom always told me that meant that you are going to be rich. That didn't hold true for me....damn!

chaos

People can make all the snarky, mean comments they want. But Paris (and her feet) are giggling all the way to the bank. She just signed a 3-year modeling contract with Damiani (Italian jewelry designer) and has a starring role in Repo: The Genetic Opera, which begins shooting in September.

As a businesswoman, I have to give Paris a thumbs up. Apparently, women who wear larger shoe sizes are having trouble finding those sizes. Paris and Antebi Footwear are filling a need for these women, which clearly shows that she has some business sense. All of the ventures she's been involved in have added to her bank account. And there are also the tax breaks, especially if she heads a corporation, such as "Paris Hilton, Inc."

The girl is not so stupid. She's certainly brighter than some of the people who post here.

In the end, I like Paris for one reason: she's the proverbial "thorn" in some peoples' sides and that is something that I personally can relate to, having been a "thorn" myself. I like that in a person.

ME

She's got some ugly ass feet.

who cares

SASQUATCH SITING CALL THE MEDIA
BRING BIG NETS THAT CREATURE HAS SOME HUGE FEET AND TOES

SUN

So what she has big feet? The girl is tall, and thats just what she got. The only think I dont like about her feet, she needs to clean up the dirt from around her big-toes.

I am quite sure, most of our feet are not flawless, and would look funny under a camera.

bp138

My daughter is 13 and wears size 11 shoes. get over yourself.

Julia

Damn girl...get a pedicure...do something.

Those piggies are nasty!!!

jbird

Dawnday-I heard it meant you were smart ie "wisdom toe":

Kiss and Tell

I'm 5'11 and wear size 12 shoe.
Does that me a drag queen Tmz can be really rude

Seriously

It is not the size that is strange, as it is the appearance. Her feet look absolutely tortured! Notice how one of the straps is twisted, and her toes look like the circulation is being cut off! They look very strained, and cramped, tormented. The toe nails do not look too healthy. It is as if she never gives these feet a thought, other than to slap some expensive, ill-fitting much too high-heels on!

FOR THE LOVE OF TOES EVERYWHERE, give those feet some spa time, and a pair of more comfortable shoes. You only get one pair of feet - treat the feet well - lest they uprise and assault, or insult (much like they have done here), you one day.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Feet - better known as PETF.

Kris Peterson

Hey, leave my girls' feet alone. Thank God that there will be bigger sizes for the poor girls who can't find fashionable shoes in bigger sizes. I Love Paris in the Springtime....

lin

I hate to say this but she will make more money from this venture, of course she'll try to convince us that she helped design the shoes herself, if left to her, the boxes they come in would make a better choice and fit. OBTW would'nt she have to wear them too? Like all these Celebrity entrepenuers wear their own labels??

When my Cat speaks ,People listen

Zenophobe Alien

B-tch could hang from a tree with those long monkey toes.