Sean Stewart Sued ... Again

8/1/2007 7:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean StewartRod Stewart's wayward son Sean has been sued for assault ... again! That's twice in three months!

Daniel Refoua is suing the rock spawn for assault, battery, false imprisonment, negligence and intentional infliction of emotional distress, stemming from an incident in January where he says Stewart and unnamed companions confronted him in Hollywood and "attacked, assaulted, battered, punched, beat, hit, struck, tortured and imprisoned" him. Refoua claims in his suit he suffered severe personal injuries and extreme mental shock. Refoua filed suit yesterday in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

If this scenario sounds familiar, it is. As TMZ first reported, Tobalus and Ericka Stein filed a civil lawsuit against Stewart in an unrelated April incident, alleging assault, battery and both intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress after they say Stewart threw bricks at them while they were in their car. Nice guy!

A rep for Stewart was not immediately available for comment.

John Denver Rules

Stacy

Why not grow the hell up, and do something goooooood for this world.

SD_CD

Which one is his Mom? Why does TMZ report on celebs nobody knows nor cares about?

costaMesaboy

ROD STEWART IS AS GAY AS THEY GET, who cares about his kid????/

DOODAD

battered, punched, beat, hit, struck

WTF is the difference????

FlBiker

*sung to the tune of Maggie Mae*
Wake up Sean, I think a warrant fer you, show up ta court in a few weeks or the sherrifs will beat you black and blue

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

I say SUE this arrogant little brain damaged prick into bankruptcy. Maybe then this little baby will start acting like a mature adult.

anonymous

I hate this creep, I hope he dies in a car crash. He is not a star and is having problems because of it. No one will ever like him. He makes me so sick. I swear I hate him. He is such a loser.

anonymous

I hope that he hurry up and overdoses. I hate him and he's so ugly.

DanoMurf

He'll be ODing by Christmas. With Lindsay.

lucky

He should Marry Britney

deelicious

This weiner and that Greasy Brandon loser Davis are the male versions of Paris, Nicole and Lindsay.

rachel

Tmz what is going on with the comments today? You are moving them around and deleting them, and many people are confused.
What fun is it then , to post, if you are just going to move and delete them?
I personally saw nothing offensive, or swear words, in other people's comments, and they vanished....

Brianne

This guy is the biggest loser. He needs to straighten his teeth.

BABESBLINGANDBOOZE.BLOGSPOT.COM