Amy and Hubby: Puff, Puff, Puff, Kiss

8/2/2007 4:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ's favorite emaciated, bee-hived British train wreck, Amy Winehouse, hit up the streets of New York yesterday and partook of her favorite pastimes: smoking and kissing. Mmmm, ashtray mouth.

Amy, who is set to play Lollapalooza in Chicago tomorrow, played kissyface with tatty hubby Blake outside of Lucky Strike in Manhattan -- between cigarettes, of course.

As the old saying goes: The couple that smokes together, suffers lung disease together. Or something like that.

tired of cry baby

thirty first!!

Petite

Nice bra, Amy. Whatcha' got that thing stuffed with???

Jessica

She's so nasty. You know she smells too...

Zenophobe Alien

God awful. You can almost smell her through the screen. Ashtray mouth for sure.

mmllkk

is it just me or does everyone get nauseous when looking at her. I'm no supermodel myself...but damnnnnnn

Peeps

Aww....give Amy a break, her album "Back to Black" is great!

babygirlwade

i like amy winehouse's music but i have to say she look like a crack whore.girl you need get of whatever it is your on and eat too..alot

skinpy

this girl is disgusting.

deelicious

Has she been around for a while? I'd NEVER heard of her until I came to TMZ.

Cabo

Loved her voice when i first heard it. Still do, but knowing how trashy and disgusting she is, I cannot buy her music. I will not buy it. Maybe i should be able to separate her from her music, but the thought of supporting her career sickens me because she is so piggish. I'm sure AW will do JUST fine w/o my support, but stinking of garbage CAN hurt record sales.

SuperStarSteve

Everything on here that is Winehouse is about her hair, her lifestyle, and people dissing her, so I was grooving to this music at the gym, and when I heard Amy Winehouse, I passed out cold at the hair squat machine.

She's goood. Like her music, I was a wild child at her age, but no where near as talented. Keep goin gurl, you're good! Love your music. Going to load you into my ipod, hair and all.

anon

I feel the same way, I love her music, but I am not spending my hard earned money to support her drug habit. NOT a fan of smoking-it kills-painfully.

angel46

Pleas Note: THERE ARE A LOT WORSE THINGS TO BE ADDICTED TO THAN CIGS!!

rachel

Betcha she cancels and doesn't show up.....

the shadow

Amy is one of a kind and rare performer whom I rather listen to than look at, not everybody is beautiful but she borders on the disgusting when it comes to her appearance. I guess that is what makes her happy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments