MySpace's Tom: I Am Not Your Friend!

8/2/2007 4:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Anderson, co-founder of MySpace and supposedly a friend of everyone, has his very own "bodyguard" -- as one of his buddies swatted TMZ's camera away last night. Not friendly!

Our photog was outside Mood last night, where Tom went into an X-Games pre-party for a grand total of 19 minutes -- he exited smiling, but in no mood to talk to the photographers. Give him some, er, space?!

His buddy then struck our camera ... TMZ must not be one of his favorites! He's off our Top 8!

Desiree

I don't even know who his is, TMZ, so I won't miss him being knocked off your list, LOL.

Trina

that's wacky.
ha! double entendre!

elle

lmao

jk

Myspace is so lame...I hope it goes bankrupt soon. Its addicting and is just used to advertise b.s. And for people to be nosey. It will go away soon.

MissAmy

Good God! Anyone can be famous these days.

milk juggs

I'm thinking Tom doesn't have any "real" friends either.

Celeb NEWS by E!

I know this guy he is not very friendly. Myself and our photographer ran into him a few weeks ago in a Atlanta hot spot and he and the publisher of Pro-Media Group, Keith Pollard (who allegedly is a partner in My Space with him and actually runs lots of the operation from his offices in Oxford, Alabama) were there with some local celebs and a few Falcons players and when we approached him to ask for a photo he actually asked us to leave him alone.
He apparently needs "HIS SPACE".

Get a Clue

myspace is lame and will go away soon?

ROTFLMAO!

Over 200,000 new subscribers per day and over 100,000,000 current subscribers?

Not anytime soon you moron! LOL

Educate yourself next time before you post. That way you won't look like such an idiot next time.

Proud Marine Mom

I keep track of my two 17 year olds on myspace. I think it's okay if you stay on top of it with your kids. Both of my boys have been on it for 2 years or so. If you know how to do it you can keep them away from parties and other bad deals. You just have to know how to be a silent spy! It works for me; plus I communicate with my Marine in Iraq. I'll keep using it until my sons are tired of it.

Toms okay...

celebuspawn

What a joke! It's puzzling TMZ even cared to film him, let alone his friends were swatting the camera!. Who cares anyway! We want to see real celebrities.

St. Olof

Myspace - home of the pedophiles! There are millions reasons to stay away from that site!

Petite

Proud Marine Mom~ God bless you and your family. May God keep your brave son safe and speed him home soon!

Bob

Proud Marine Mom- Your a bad mother for spying on your kids... there almost 18 you cant spy on them and baby them rest of there life.. get a life

deelicious

I love myspace. I'd be arrogant too if came into $500 million from one day to another. Talk about rags to riches.

GD

"BTW, This cat is richer than most of the other celebs here after he and his partners sold it to Fox Media. "

I doubt it: