Brit Swaps Spit with New Man!

8/3/2007 10:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears exchanged bodily fluids with a hot new hunk last night. Tasty!

TMZ cameras caught Spears leaving Winston's in Hollywood Thursday evening, sucking on a what seemed to be a community lollipop. As soon as she got in her Mercedes, Brit passed the sucker to the mystery dude in the backseat, who couldn't get enough of it. Ewww! Britney cooties!

Also joining the saliva swappers was Brit's cousin/former-assistant, Alli Sims. It's been rumored that the two had a falling out, but everything seems to be hunky dory now. With one relationship repaired, could making peace with K-Fed be next on her to do list?

A Non Relative

Not sure who is more sad or guilty; Britney, who can't seem to spend one night at home attempting to know her children or away from cameras, or her "assistants"; cousins, which is even more revolting; "Famly", who will sell her out in a heartbeat, yet come running back, turning a blind eye to dangerous behaviour, once they are back on the Britney payroll and/or get a photo op.

Tragic......CPS....... Where are you????? Does someone really have to die in this mess of lost litle girls for people to wake up? God forbid it's one of these innocent children.

FreakHater

DRUG LACED SUCKERS!!!!! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE SHARING???

Star

I bet it was a Morhine lollipop. Or OxyContin maybe. One of the drug companies makes narcotic lollipops, for terminally ill patients in severe pain.

college grad

This tramp is still doing extacy. You read where she loves to take the drug. Girls and Guys like to suck on thing while on their extacy trip. They should take her kids away!!!

college grad

Diggs

She's on E.

joe

SHE PERFORMS MORE ON SIDEWALKS THEN ONSTAGE. SHE MAY BE CRAZY BUT SHES NOT STUPID.

Donna

Ok, so it was a damned good sucker, huh???

monica

she is the epitomy of "white trash" I can predict homelessness within a couple of years, dumb skank why is she still in the media is what I just dont get. The papparazzi is giving her what she wants a bad girl image, I think everyone should just ignore her, she is a has been. She hates the media soo much anyways, they should give her what she wants

DANI

Who cares (rolling eyes) and TMZ this video work on this, is TERRIBLE.. Hey what time did BRIT BRIT go to the bathroom, or have dinner or pick her nose, or put her left shoe on?

Come on now, this was STUPID..

Roger

What a trip. My question is who has the kids while she is out tripping balls on X? She is nuts. I am waiting to see how long it takes her new "CD" to flop on the charts. I bet is falls off the charts faster then her Panties fall off her thighs.

Waaah!

It would piss me off if the paparazzi were blocking my car in like that! Get a life, you pieces of crap!

Just my opinion

Good for her! I hope she has a great weekend.

Get you some, Brit!!!

Happy Friday!

whoer

I didn't see the guy put the pop in his mouth, but I am tired of the bitch.

KC

You can obviously tell he's wanting to be seen in the video. Doubt it's anything. Just gives her more publicity. You know how she LOVES those photo-ops.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments