Nicole

I'll Get Fat for My Baby!

8/3/2007 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hold on to your seats, folks -- Nicole Richie says she's been eating "every hour" since she got pregnant, and despite appearances and rumors to the contrary, she told Diane Sawyer she said she's "never" had an eating disorder!

Richie continued to chew the fat with Diane on "Good Morning America," and insisted that she put on a whole TEN pounds since she became pregnant, and claimed that she'd be fine with gaining "forty or fifty" pounds if she had to for the baby. She also said that she hasn't taken any drugs or drink since she found out she's carrying.

Baby daddy Joel Madden hilariously mocked Nic's signature red carpet strut, right down to the hair flip!

kiley

I think it's a little weird that all these people say getting pregnant and having kids saved their lives. I don't think god intended for pregnancy to be a lifesaver for out of control people, some who've clearly lost any direction of the right path. I mean are rehab centers and psychologists going to recommend that people like Lindsey or Nicole, etc. have children to turn their lives around. This just doesn't sound like the right idea? It’s like oh im having a kid so maybe ill take this opportunity to resolve all my issues?

ShawnaMcPoodle

Congrats, Nicole! You're eating for one now!

Terry

I wasn't sure if Nicole had a eating disorder or just used a lot of Cocaine / Meth.
I am so relieved to hear her talk now about getting on with life as a parent and a drug free one at that. I have hope for her, she is the most humble and honest of the bunch

Go with the Flow!

Cool! you should eat more than a leaf of lettuce, even after you have your baby. I wish
you the best of luck, I think like Lindsay Lohan, andNicole Richie are lost souls, but they
should not have been driving under the influnce, they could have killed someone.

They deserve to spend time in jail to learn a lesson, Dina "Dingo" Lohan is a big
loser, one the worst mother's ever, so Brittany you better straighten and clean up your
act otherwise in about 15 -16 years, you will have the same situation on your hand, You
are living Dingo Lohan's past and you are going to be her in the future.

DO IT FOR YOUR KIDS AND GET HELP WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME! WHAT
HAPPENED TO YOU?

lisasquare

She need to find another way to get attention maybe she should donate all her clothes, adn make-up and she can get some more to fill up her time. Please don't have a child.

Diana

"She also said that she hasn't taken any drugs or drink since she found out she's carrying."

Since she found out she is carrying? Given that nothing was said until she was 4 months along, you have to wonder how long the baby spent sloshed before she found out. That first month is most crucial and during that time how many of you want to bet that Nicole was wasted beyond wasted! Add to that her weight issues and it will be amazing if this baby is healthy and makes it. Even if she has a healthy baby, I bet there will be problems for the child down the road. I hope she grows up and takes respnosibility for her kid but I ahve a feeling that when the kid doesn't work right she will be tossing it to the side.

Erica

It is strange that the woman want to be fat for her baby. it is an astonishing news for those big people who want to lose weight. Will she try to lose weight after the baby born? A good topic to be discussed on the forum of largeplace.com

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4