Ready for the Next Britney?

8/3/2007 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Surprise surprise, Britney's cousin Alli has a better singing voice than the Britster herself -- and is even working on her own CD! Move over, y'all!

Spears' cousin and former assistant, Alli Sims, has launched her own official website, complete with a clip of her singing "On My Own" from "Les Miserables." Compared to Britney's voice, it's a vocal masterpiece, but homegirl is no Beyonce!

The site, which features pics of Alli in outfits straight of out a Danity Kane reject's closet, makes almost no mention of her famous cuz, save for a shortcut to Britney's own website hidden in the "Links" section. Though Spears and Alli allegedly had a falling out, leading to Sims no longer working for Brit, the two were spotted clubbing together last night.

DANI

TMZ, you're losing it! Yeah yeah BRIT BRITS voice is 'off ' these days, but this gals voice SUCKS!!!!

Marie

Mmmm... I dunno... Sounds like a bad karaoke act... Would not buy it. Hell, would not even download it for free...

Mikey

Oh No! - not another person who will share someone else's soda straw. She must also be INSANE! help us!

;)

both brit and her cousin suck when it comes to singing. Why is TMZ trying to launch a career for this cousin? Sorry, but i'm done with poppish broads.

jbird

I dont buy the addage of the apple not falling far from the tree, but I still think that Britney probably messed up the chances of any other Spears family from being singers.

I know

She SUCKS, I don't care what's going on unless, Britney tried to "WHACK HER"

You don't SEND FAMILY DOWN THE RIVER. This is when Britney needs her the most. She probably was hanging all over her at one time.

I can't STAND THIS CHICK.

I know

#3 lol

I even STOPPED THIS DOWNLOAD, iF i COULDN'T HEAR IT IMMEDIATELY--WHO CARES

lala

Brit's voice is better, Brit is hot.. I'd rather listen to toxic!

lala

Rather listen to toxic...

Speedmonkey.net

SHOOT ME NOW!!!

Bash a Pap

Oh please. She sucks.

Jane

No no no no this is just awful!! How could she even think she could do this song justice???

lala

Sorry TMZ, you got it wrong.. Brit's a lot better, thats why we love her

blah

She sounds like a southern evangelist on the Jesus channel. Pass.

Brandy

This is like a bad high school talent show act--or bad pageant contestant.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments