What's Under Britney's Headband -- Revealed!

8/3/2007 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They still haven't found the recipe for coffee back at Ranchita Popwreck, so Britz and her sloppyguard were fetchin' some frappuccinos at Starbucks in glamorous Sherman Oaks -- STOP THE INTERNETS! -- she took off her Weaveguard© headband! And even her new little dog seems to be traumatized by the reveal! Run, Toto, run!

Photogs snapped the waffleweave horror, a complex construction of braids and what appears to be some type of epoxy. Her messjesty wore a tube top, a bitten-up manicure, some Elvisish sunglasses -- and her other hairy accessory -- a teacup Yorkie named London. Girl oughta just plop that pooch on her haid!

No photographers were injured in the making of this photograph, y'all.

hermitt

I too don't have anything else better to do but concern myself with what this overexposed, overpaid, crazy waste of attention person is doing so I'm jumping on the "blog" train.

jeanny

IT IS A SHAME TO SEE HER LIKE THAT. WHY ISENT ANYONE HELPING HER WERE IS HER MOTHER FOR GOD SAKE YOU LIVED OFF THIS GIRL ALL THIS YEARS I DONT LIKE WHAT SHE DOES SHE IS TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL SOMEONE NEEDS TO STEP IN AND GET HER SOME HELP BEFORE SHE HURTS HERSELF.

robert

Rosie is a BIG FAT PIG!

DENISE

maybe if she was left alone!!!!!!! i'm sure she has her reasons why she does what she does........even if it's not good...i dont think she's as dumb as everyone makes her to be!!!!!!

Gwen

LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE!! I don't understand this absolute nastiness. Do you get a sexual thrill out of this or what. Leave her alone. Enough is enough.
What do you want her to do, kill herself? Oh no, then you won't be able to make money from your exploits. For shame!
And no, ...... I am not a Britney fan, just human.
cst799

suzzy Q

those crazy photo guys should leave her alone, she is having a rough time trying to get herself together and the pressure of the photo shots are getting her angry. She is not a bad person, she is trying to make it with the crazy's around her all the time, put them in her place just a few times and she how they would react.

Cariad

Dang you peopela are brutal... Funny thing about Karma... How what you do and say comes back to visit you. ;)

Lisi

Thanks, Luna for cleaifying the "haid" pronounciation for those who's "haid" that joke went over. ;)

Cariad

P. S. YOU perfect People can fix my Typo's too. :)P

I'll Pass

This woman is a mess..She is a train wreck waiting to happen..I hope the innocent children in this trailer park mess are not wih her when the big wreck happens...She was a tennie bop star that now is unable to deal with adulthood and her dwindling fan base. Yes, we all make mistakes some small some large, but not on a weekly basis that affect our children as this person does.

tammy

I think Britney would look darling with short hair. BUT...... She needs to learn to wash and comb her hair!!! For someone so pretty, she sure looks like one hell of a sloppy mess. Kinda reminiscent of one on drugs.

sunshine

Makes us SICK that she can hold that dam dog all day and spoil that stupid dog and not her kids. Yeah, that's messed up.

Dee

It's been MONTHS since she shaved. At hand an inch to an inch a month, I can guarantee you're not seeing epoxy. Her hair has grown back. Sorry to bust the bubble of trash reporting.

sandy

Why don't all of you wannabe shrinks and haters take a long, revealing look at YOURSELVES? Are any of us perfect? I know I don't always have makeup and every hair in place every single time I walk out the door, and I'm sure you guys don't either! I'm ashamed of thoses people that sit in front of a tv or computer all day long, trashing people that are just PEOPLE! You should be ashamed of yourselves for constantly spewing meaness and all of that negativity around! Instead of judging, why don't you get up off your big behinds, and do some volunteer work at your local homeless shelter or soup kitchens! Try something usefull, it'll make YOU feel better about yourselves so you don't have to trash other people to do it!

sunshine

Britney, WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS?????????????????!!!!!!
Did one of your kids turn into a yorkshire???!!