Alec Baldwin -- Schweaty Balls?

8/6/2007 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It must have been a hot weekend in the Hamptons -- as Alec Baldwin got all soggy in a button down shirt. Profuse perspiration or an impromptu wet t-shirt contest? Either way, not good.

TMZ cameras were at a Billy Joel concert on Saturday, where Baldwin left the venue dripping -- in what appears to be sweat. Baldwin even had to pick up a nice dry t-shirt on the way out the door, proudly showing it off to our photog.

Cameras spotted Alec at the American Hotel later that night, sporting the same, but less wet, sweat shirt.

Tangie

Thats what fat pigs do.

St. Olof

This man is such an anomoly! He is mega-talented and hilarious, but his political views (in my opinion) are skewed. As a father, he had every right to give his daughter what for on the phone - he didn't abuse her. I love him and sometimes hate him. You rock and suck at the same time.

Brother Harold, S.J.

WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS?

RealityTVHo

Great headline. Schweaty Balls is the funniest skit on SNL!

He's just another Idiot

Alec Baldwin is such a MORON. Who cares what he does? Does he ever get to see his daughter after ranting and swearing at her on the phone? Hope not ! He's had almost seven years to move out of the country, as he promised, if Bush won. I hope he doesn't make an ass of himself again when the upcoming elections get in full gear.

Irene

I'm starting the whole Baldwin family is f'd up. There's something very not right with Alec, Steven is now reborn, Daniel is a crack addict.

Well, what can we expect, the family is good friends with Rosie!

SayWhat

Yes, that was one of the funniest skits on SNL. But your headline is stupid and low. Get it? Now THAT'S funny.

Irene

I meant to say "I'm starting to think". Guess I shouldn't throw stones.

baby girl

I still wanna lick that sweaty beast!

huh

"I'm going to let you know just what a rude sweaty fat pig you really are.

You are a rude, thoughtless fat sweaty pig, OK?"

Happy belated Father's Day!!

ireland bassinger

"I'm going to let you know just how I feel about what a rude sweaty fat pig that you really are.

You are a rude, thoughtless sweaty fat pig, OK?"

U suck dad-e-o

edamame

I agree with you, #2! Love him, hate his politics! God complex?! He IS GOD!
He could sweat on me any day of the week!!! Maybe he was dancing and worked up a sweat....who cares, people? I'd rather see a sweaty celebrity than a skank like Tara Reid who would obviously rather just get bad lipo than walk around the damn block!

Kathy

Well that's pretty gross and I think it's pretty sad that the media would find Alec Baldwin's sweat new worthy!

v

Schweaty Balls!..God that was funny on SNL...He is a complicated guy..but..he is great at dead pan humor.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

this child abusing batard iz such a BORE!!!b4 the scandal were he abused his dauther wich he should have been arrested 4,who could tell 1 "baldwin brother"from another???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments