Brad and Ange: Lick Us!

8/6/2007 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad and Angelina New IdeaOn their way to sainthood, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are going to be recognized by the Australian government ... with their very own postage stamp. Lick that!

The Sydney Morning Herald reports that supermom of the world, along with hunky partner Brad Pitt and daughter Shiloh, will be reproduced from the cover of New Idea magazine -- which is sponsored by Australia Post -- and slapped onto a .50 cent stamp. A New Idea spokesman says, "These stamps will become instantly collectible and sought after by philatelists around the country."

For some time now, both Ange and Brad have been sought by philatelists who would like to stick them.

Star

When racism will be end in the world?

Jane

I love the both of them ,let them have their moment .At lease it not about drug abuse and partying . We phrase the wrong group of people, lets phrase the good things. They are good parents and to me alot of people should take note. Lets get alone and stop bashing the good.

nadia

I love it because they are my most favorite couple, cant wait to buy and share my collection.

costaMesaboy

watch " GIRL INTERUPTED ' angelina has always been a control freak wierdo, whatever.....BRAD WILL HAVE A MENTAL BREAK-DOWN ONE DAY!!!

kim

my people magazine says they broke up. i would like t lick them two hot peeps anyday!! if i had t choose my adopted kid or real kid i would go real. only cuz shes cuter. that max and zafara and the lil peepsqueak are cute too but not drop-dead gorgeous like shiloh.

cherylinohio

give me a break...

CALLMEJULS

Australia, what a bunch of butt lickers to do this! She is a filthy mental case and hes got a fixation on being dominated by her!

whatagay

Forget Angie - I'd like to lick BRAD;s brad!!!! I'd put a good stamp on him - yummmmy.

Brillo Pad

Oh goody, honoring a whore, and an adulterer. What's next?

Brillo Pad

These two are sick.

Natasha

We find our true love in our kids, they are TRUE LOVE, Angie and Brad has made a beautiful family, they both have a passion compassion for this beautiful planet, THOSE I ADMIRE. AND HOPE FOR THEM AND WISH THEM ALL HAPPINESS.

tba

Aussies must lack real heroes and people of stature if they need to put Jolie and Pitt on their stamps. It's slightly pathetic.

shirliana

FANTASTIC IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS STAMP... THESE ARE ONLY THE COUPLES THAT DOES THE VERY BEST FOR THE POOR... THE CELEBS THAT HAVE MONEY DO NOT CARE LESS ABOUT THE POOR... ONLY BRAD AND ANGELINA...I CONGRATULATE THEM FOR *** EVERYTHING **** THEY DO TO HELP THE POOR.... EVEN WHEN MONEY IS GIVEN TO ANGELINA OR BRAD , THEY GIVE IT TO THE POOR. CELEBS WITH MONEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO BUY CLOTHES, BOOZE AND DRUGS...AND SHOW OFF THEIR CARS..HOUSES...ETC..... CELEBS ...PLEASE SEE WHAT BRAD AND ANGELINA ARE DOING AND OF COURSE OPRAH.... $$$$$$$$$$$ CELEBS CAN BE GIVEN TO THE POOOR...... GOD WILL SEE THAT.,. THAT'S WHY BRAD AND ANGELINA ARE SO BLESSED BY GOD.....

kim

why why why do my posts disapear????????????? dam

val

ANGIE IS NO ROLE MODEL AND BRAD IS LOSING ANY LOOKS HE HAD FOR MANHOOD. THEY ARE A MESS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments