Britney -- Suri's Role Model? It Depends...

8/6/2007 12:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's not yet 16 months old, but Suri is already giving Hollywood's bad girls a run for their panties.

Cameras spotted the Scientolotot on a candy run with her dad in Germany over the weekend, when suddenly, Suri pulled a Paris -- revealing her diaper to waiting snappers! Dad's in Berlin with that creepy haircut, making that Hitler movie.

Outside the store, they met up with up with mama Katie, where Suri grabbed her bottle, pointed at a random bike, and wandered down the street -- to plot her next controversial caper. Just another twenty years until her first book, Tommy Dearest.

simba

TMZ... you are totally ridiculous!!! I do hope they sue you.... what happen, did you idiots run out of something interesting to write!! PATHETIC!!!

simba

John Denver Rules

This story in innapropriate.

Terry

The family looks happy, Cute baby too. It's all good.

just me

ok tmz, this is beyond childish on your part!

Terry

I agree the story is inappropriate. I don't feel it was meant to be, But at this time in our society.....well need I go on
Aside from all that she is a very adorable child and Tom & Katie look very content.

Michelle

The folks at TMZ must be having a light news day if you're trying to make little Suri Cruise into a smut-goddess.

I'll bet your respective mothers have a few photographs hanging around with your unmentionables hanging out too.

Perhaps they should whip them out and post them on the web to teach you a lesson.

Suri's just a baby, and this was a sick post guys.

Carrie

Please remove this article then tell us is Harvey so stupid that he approved it?

Terry

It is not a TMZ requirement that you post something negative with each article
some of you appear desperately juvenile in your reach to find things in the pictures negative.
This is not highlights magazine, Find the dead muskrat in the tree!
Tom is holding the child that way as many do when they are dressed up to go some place, So as not to be leaked on! And Suri is not to old for a bottle.

annanicolestern

Scientolotot....my fav word today, lol

ana

I love to see how loving and doting these two are with their adorable little girl. She is giving them a run for their money at this stage. Love seeing pictures of all three of them.

Anyway, it's obvious TMZ meant for it to be a joke, if a stupid one at that.

Chrissy

UGH! That does it...I'm taking the link to TMZ off of my blog. YOu guys are disgusting, and crossed a line with this one. How can you sexualize a BABY like this, comparing her to Britney Spears?

I'm done with TMZ.

SayWhat

This is a stupid story. Tasteless. Snarky. And what's this FeedThePig.org website ad to my right? For the reporter of this dumb article?

Shocked

This is a sick post. Shame on you for printing something like this.

Hop Off

Chris Hansen should do a profile on TMZ since it's littered with pedophiles! Harry Levin, you are ao disgusting. I already knew that, but this is a new low. Even Perez has more standards.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments