El Perro Es Muy Bueno en Mexico

8/6/2007 5:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The English speaking Dog picked up at least one Spanish phrase during his incarceration -- Viva Mexico!

Duane "Dog" Chapman and busty Beth talked to TMZ after a book signing, where the mulleted wonder had a message for his fans, whom he calls his "friends." Chapman said, "We'd like to say thank you for hanging in there with us. Realize that there is a God, and again, viva la Mexico!"

Though a standard appeal to block his release was filed on Friday and still looms, The Dog didn't appear to be nervous about being shipped back to Mexico. His wife tells TMZ, "Justice really worked in Mexico for us." Ole!

hes a crack head

HELL NO!!! WE DONT WANT HIM IN COLORADO!!! HAVE HIM TAKE HIS FAT ASSED WIFE AND STAY IN HAWAII. I FEEL SORRY FOR THEIR KIDS...

lucky

I agree build the damn wall and deport these illegals they are ruining our country.

SCREW MEXICO..

wa wa waa

DOG TOLD THE GUY IN THE WHEELCHAIR TO GO AWAY.

ejl

I love Dog Chapman!

wilson

Whats with the mullet and the beads in the hair? I watched the show when it first came on all they ever went after were little junkies and probation violaters.Why dont they make their show about catching real criminals people might watch it. That poor wife of his really needs to wear clothes that fit its not sexy..The funniest clip I have ever seen was one being shown on you tube when the whole dog crew got thier butts handed to them by some hawaiins,so hilarious!!!

berthas butt

I watch you and your show. you an your wife are 2 eautifu peole. wow! I rew up in Hwaii u wheeler afb n the 70's wow how much the entire island has changed sice then. (1976) my idslike to wah it ith me.Your wife is an excellent person with a good heart I like to be able to show my gils that there are goo oeple and beth is a good example of women in the work field.You both ae prime example tha you can come from nothing and be something goodn life.

Rudy

Most ridiculous looking redneck I've ever seen

Mikey

El Crack Pipe Es Muy Bueno..................

Johnny SoCal

Dog is trash and his wife is a $10 street walker!

Yeah, he doesn't go after real criminals because they would beat his ass!

Who gave these people a show! WTF?

Willy

All it takes is Mexico to issue a Bounty on DOG.& Family.. like $10,000.00

And they will end up Back in MEXICO REAL QUICK.. via a Vessel

SICKOFTHEM

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!

Kate

Funny how people on this blog talk about how Dog broke the law and he should be punished for breaking Mexico's laws...but how about the over 10 million illegal Mexican immigrants draining our public services and then having the audacity to march in the street demanding rights. Where was our government then? Why weren't the INS at those "rallies" collecting people and the deporting them?

So if an American goes to Mexico they are expected to follow the laws and speak the native language but if a Mexican comes to America, well they can do whatever the hell they like and we just get to sit and watch. Let's start enforcing America's laws...SHOOT TO KILL at the borders, DENY public services including school for children of illegals, DENY medical services including illegals giving birth or going to an emergency room (NONE of which gets paid) DENY housing, DENY employment, DENY DENY DENY and DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT!!!!!!

Katie L.

I respect The Dog, Beth, Tim, Leland, Duane Lee, Baby Lisa, and the rest of the family and Da Kine bail bonds. I feel they do great for their community even though im from Texas. Keep doing what u do best God Bless all you!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2