Jermaine's Ex -- He's Cheap and Creepy

8/6/2007 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson's estranged wife has filed court papers claiming the singer is pleading poverty, even though he's loaded. By the way, she's also alleging Jermaine has some weird sleeping arrangements with their two kids, Jaffar, 11 and Jermajesty, 7.
Jermain Jackson's divorce
In legal papers filed late last month and just obtained by TMZ, Alejandra Jackson says she's not getting squat from Jermaine in spousal or child support. As a result, she says she can't make her car payment, has to borrow money for gas, and drives with an expired registration.

Alejandra alleges Jermaine's claim that he's broke is a "smokescreen." In legal papers, she says sarcastically, "he (claims) he has no income and all of his expenses are paid for by his girlfriend, who coincidentally, suddenly has a Swiss bank account and a Rolls Royce in her name after having worked at Bloomingdales and Macy's."

Alejandra claims Jermaine raked in the dough from the UK version of "Big Brother," as well as from royalties, business deals and what not.

And then there's this -- "I seek full custody of our children, with reasonable visitation to Jermaine because I have concerns regarding Jermaine's sleeping accommodations for our children while they are in his care." She goes on -- "I believe it is unhealthy for our children to sleep in the same bedroom with Jermaine and his girlfriend...."

Jermaine filed for divorce in 2004. Prior to marrying Jermaine, Alejandra had two children with his brother, Randy

Only swim in the Ocean

I only believe the woman in a divorce situation when God appears and tells me she is telling the truth.

anonymous

JACKSON BROTHER THAT'S CREEPY, WOW THAT'S NEWS

QE2

Gross on both sides. I feel sorry for those kids. Their only hope is to run away and be raised by someone else. Marlyn Manson, perhaps?

jchattycathy

To answer no 1's question, I'd say she's a gold digger and a sleezy woman. Geez maybe she'll go after the king of pop...or should I say the king of creepy...what he's done to his face is beyond belief......

Tangie

Ugh, the Jackson's----America's embarrassment. Don't even think for one minute Mikey is the only freak.

Nandi

Interesting to have babies by your ex husbands brother and marrying him and then he not wanting to pay his child support which is the least he could do for those kids in that messed up situation. How would you like to grow up with folks knowing that your uncle is your mothers ex-husband and on top of that divorce and then your dead beat not wanting to take care of you, so much for children first.

He's just another Idiot

All the Jackson's are creepy. Where is the main creep, Michael, now? Those parents should be put in jail for raising such a group of idiots. Nasty people !!!!

QE2

To Tam (#17):

The Jacksons: An American embarrassment. I agree with you.

Maybe the US government could pay them enough money to move somewhere else. Like France. Or Holland.

Considering all the time one or the other of them will spend in court in the future, we'd be saving money in the long run.

T.M. Wells

I cant believe this ''DOUBLE SKANK'' calling somebody weird you got some helluva nerve you sleezy tramp, you definetly put the ''H'' in HOE. It doesn't get any worse than that, you just gonna pass the ass around huh, everybody take a turn, I would of NEVER told no one that information nor ever showed my face or name in print. He maybe weird but god knows your the WEIRDEST one...........It's HOES like you that deserve hiv and aids.

IhateJon

Hey check it out!!!!! She has the "Howard K. Stern" loser law firm "Trope and Trope"!!!!

Peaches the Cat

Jermaine Jackson is NASTY,CREEPY and CHEAP.......and his ex very NASTY!!!!! Two brothers.....Pot is calling kettle black......

I TELL IT LIKE IT IS

The media and and everybody who are so damn nosy need to stay out of peoples business yall loved the Jacksons growing up but soon as the media says something about them yall think different. How would yall like if they got in yall business? So do like Tony Montana said on Scarface and try sticking your head up your ass an see if it fits and don't try using this for your own gain garbage head people.

B

Anybody who would name their child, Jermajesty, should be sterilized...period.

peaceful storam

How can you marry your brother's wife. There are some boundaries you should not cross and that is one of them.
I believe what you Sow Is What You Reap.
I like the Jacksons have always listen to there music.
But there are laws that God has set up in the universe.
He created the bad Karma and now he has to live with it.

I TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Att:FIBiker You funky bolonga dog smelling dude you will get your ass whooped.