Sara Ramirez Flashes Her "Anatomy"

8/6/2007 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sara Ramirez"Grey's Anatomy" starlet Sara Ramirez got her groove on to J.Lo's "Get Right" -- by dancing on a table and hiking up her dress at TAO in Las Vegas on Saturday. McSteamy!

The 31-year-old Tony winner jumped onto the catwalk at the Venetian hotel club, while celebrating at former co-star Kate Walsh's bachelorette party. Girls gone wild!

Sources tell us Ramirez, Walsh and 15 girlfriends partied into the AM, after gorging on platters of sushi, Kobe beef and chicken pad thai. Is there a doctor in the house?!

Cat Stevns

I'm glad some people find the fat cow pleasing!

dude

She's so hot I'd slip her shoes off and give her sweaty feet a tongue bath. YUM

nm

Sara is beautiful. Who cares what size she is, it's not up to any of you. #34 are you just jealous that she's beautiful and famous and un like ur under weight boney butt she actuality has a chest.

Josh Fan in Franklin, TN

Looks like the skinny people dancing behind her are laughing and pointing at her fat butt. Especially the guy on the right. But I think she looks like she feels good about herself, so go on, girl. She's well-educated, super-talented, a multimillionaire, tony-award winner, on TV hottest show AND she beautiful. She should tell those skinny bitches to kiss her A**. Especially the blond in the white jeans and blue top just below her. I'd stage-dive her and crush her to death if I were Sara.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

she is OBESE!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rastaman44

#16

The TMZ Nazi thought police have a tendency to do that. That is why I rarely post on this site any more. It is remarkable that an organzation allowed to publish because of freedom of speech would seek to curb the thought s of it audience.

How ironic !!!!!

The King of the World

This looks like a fat mexican hoe. What a tub of lard! and butt ugly!!! ewwwwww

nasty!

The King of the World

51. #16

The TMZ Nazi thought police have a tendency to do that. That is why I rarely post on this site any more. It is remarkable that an organization allowed to publish because of freedom of speech would seek to curb the thought s of it audience.

How ironic !!!!!

Posted at 6:31PM on Aug 6th 2007 by rastaman44

#51 & 16 You're so right, I've posted about this before and so have many others. Americans are dead against censorship! someone could make a lot of money coming out with a similar site like this that "doesn't " censor. TMZ would go out of business fast. No one likes it their just putting up with it until a new site comes along. And now their aiming for TV. Big business has a problem of excepting who makes them big. It's us the people. The masses, and we're sick of being shut-up & dumbed down.

This comment and yours will be deleted before the nights over.

I'm sick of the Nazi thought police, word police, and censorship in America and on the internet!!! Wake-up & Speak-up people before free speech is gone forever!

aregularwoman

She is beautiful. Average women are not size 0. She is more of an average size and I think she's beautiful. I wish I had that much confidence!!! I'm a woman, 42, 5'9" tall, 180 pounds.
Because of my heigth and decent looks, I get attention when I walk into a room, and I think she does too. And she loves it, she knows she looks good. She should be on top of the world - look at her job and lifestyle!

kurgan2001

mmmmmmmm ... I'd love to love this chicka.
She's a bbw baby .. I love em .. ;)

Dr. Bob

Obviously it's all George Bush's fault. He made her get on the table and dance.
If you would vote Democrat, none of this would have happened.

Dora

She is beautiful! Thats what you call a woman!!!

JUDY K

SHE IS ALL WOMAN.......BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED AND SMOKIN HOT SEXY.

Pajaro

All you haters have fun with your skinny waifs, give me a real woman with thick legs and a natural curvy body, more to love is what I say!

She is a gorgeous Aphroditie deserving to be loved for being such a beautiful natural woman hopefully she won't give into the hype of the anorexic stereotype and stay natural and stay proud of her heritage and her body!

Brad

Wow, very hot! but is she lost about 20 to 30 lbs. she would be a total knock out, better to look and read about her then the Brat, the Parisite and the Blowhan.