Charlie to Denise -- You're a Nanny Goat!

8/7/2007 9:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a declaration filed by Charlie Sheen in his ongoing custody fight, in which the actor grumbles that the nanny situation just ain't working.
Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards

In the documents, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Sheen explains he's now engaged to Brook Mueller, whom Sheen says "has a strong relationship with my children and she and I provide them with a structured and safe environment." Sheen wants more time with the kids, without the intrusion of nannies approved by the court who must be present when he has the kids.

Charlie says "I am capable of selecting my own child care provider and I request an order permitting me to make that decision."

Click to launch!Sheen alleges recently, Richards "has repeatedly made unnecessary telephone calls to me and to my home. These calls have resulted in disputes between us." Sheen wants the court to 86 all non-emergency calls. He's also asking for extended visitation -- he'd like to pick the two kids Saturday morning and return them on Monday every third and fifth weekend of each month.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

aussie girl

Too many parents use their kids as pawns in custody battles.Denise should never of married charlie if he is such a creep.These allegations only come out when she left him so she uses them as a bargaining chip. Real smart to trash the father of your kids,they are going to love her when they are older.She is one to talk what about her commiting adultry.She is low class, at least with charlie what you see is what you get.

HC

I'm with yah Charlie. She's just pissed off cause she don't have you anymore. Denise, leave him alone, you didn't want him, let him have a life. All you want is the money in is pocket. I would never do that to my children nor would I do that to my husband. You're putting you first, don't you know that you're suppose to be putting your children first.

alex

hey there charlie...hey, i believe your ex-wife...i think you are one of, if not thee, biggest sleezy perverted undercover crazies walking around...you really should be sent somewhere to straighten out, if there's still hope...go denise! take this sicko down! but watch your back, he's a loon.

LISALET

Of course Charlie agreed to the nanny - it was the only way to see his kids and lets not forget if he didn't see them Denise would probably be poisoning their minds against him anyway! At least he wants to see his kids, there are plenty of celeb fathers who don't want to see their kids even if they can!
You can't possibly paint Denise as a saint in comparison to Charlie - hell she had an affair with her best friends husband, broke up their marriage, then when they split up she wanted another famous name to keep her mug in the papers and to keep her in the style she has become so accustomed to!! Don't give that b***s**t about her being a loving mum - the nanny does all the caring for the baby while mummy parties! Those kids are her way of getting a settlement from Sheen to keep her and the kids while she sits around and does nothing!
To the twerp who said she had the right to ring up 20 times a day to check her kids were allright in his presence - puhlease get a life! What she is doing is undermining the kids pleasure and confidence in their dad's presence and being their dad he has just as much right to access as her . As her kids get older they are going to hate her with a vengeance if she doesn't quit trying to turn them against him and keep them apart! She doesn't get to lay down the rules the court does, which is why she makes so many allegations in the press, it's called trial by media and no one will be unaware of their case when it comes to court now will they?!
If this turns into another saga like the one Alex Baldwin has over his daughter Ireland it will be a great pity because it's the children who lose out, bitter parents should never, ever use their custody rights to harm a childs relationship with their other parent - it always, always comes back to bite you in the end especially if you're a celeb and everyone knows or thinks they know everything you say and do!

LISALET

Lee #93 - hell I'd be worried about being in the same room with you! You've got a bit of a psycho problem yourself their don't you boy! Women obviously love the guy, guess that pisses the likes of you off doesn't it now - at least he can still get laid if he wants to, not so sure you'd be that lucky though - not with any sane woman!

Linda Watters

yah know Charlie: your screwed ...for awhile anyway...I'm truely sorry..but 2 my point.
Sorry to say: As a celebrity in the spotlight makes your life way so different/complicated compaired to a nobody. We could be in same position/different results....but
YOU GO.............STAND UR GROUND.........I GOT UR BACK (my profile: 51 yrs . female. 3 grandkids...John Lennon fan true n true...........pay my taxes.... no red flags(next 2 my name) ........and WATCH UR SHOW FAITHFULLY......................LOVE IT...........LMAO!
and I believe you should not take crap offanyone when it come to your children. You have as much right as the mother...........the nanny need to get a life and quit using you for her benefit. Good luck to you............but you must be nice.............and you'll do good in the "game"

KELLIE

these people areway dysfunctional..man! denise is a bitch...and charlie shouldnt get married.......its not 4 him.he is a womanizer

Ashlee

He is an egotistical nut case. She is not a leech. she comes from a very wealthy family. her dad, owned Giorgio's on rodeo drive. His past speaks volumes.Denise was abused and emotionally deprived by Sheen. He'll be in the news again, if the new fiancee, just wait and see.

beau

Sheen and Baldwin have the hottest shows on TV and both have CRAZY wives! What has Richards done lately note worthy.

www.bignamesex.com

Ring...Ring..
Hello, ..Yes one moment please....

CHARLIE....THE PHONES FOR YOU...IT'S HEIDI FLEISS...

I'm sorry Charlie can't come to the phone right now...can I take a message?

There's 3 sides to every story...his, hers and what actually happened.

www.bignamesex.com

Charlie...Dearest Charlie...No disrespect...I was at your birthday party..the one at Babylon...right before Terminal Velocity dropped....Deran introduced us....I know your secrets.....I know you and I share the man whore gene.....All that aside...from what I can see, Denise is a nut job.....EVERYONE has secrets and that doesn't make you a bad guy...Denise appears to be a nut job....preach honesty.

Thanks for having me....