Crouching Britney, Hidden Accident

8/7/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hey y'all -- I'm a done with ma gardenin' and just wanted to popwreck over to the vitamin pill store to get some more hair growin' formular! Now what'd I go and do?! How'd that parked car jump up n' hit me in the tire? Goshdarn dang dings! Mah insurance is gonna skyrocker! I think I hafta buy a new dog now. Even littler!

Oh shoot. I done forgot mah Weaveguard! I can see my waffleweave in this here hubscap! Oh lordy! There's mah hoocher too! Oh, well, a girl's gotta breathe. Oh, hell! These wedgies is cuuuuuuute!

I'm exhaustipated, y'all. But I loves purple. Luuvvvvvvvvvvs purple. Huh, is this blue or purples? Mebbe I'll get me two more doggies. Oh hecks. There's the paparoozies. Now I'm gone be on TMZ agin'. I loves me some TMZ! And little dawgies ... they's so cute!

Trashy Britney Spears Gallery

Is there nothing else to talk about?

Does she ever miss an opportunity to flash her f***y? She gets more pathetic all the time.

Is there nothing else to talk about?

Lauri

Ya'll this is how I gave birth...................

Dawn

in the first article tmz wrote said she didn't pull over or even bother doing anything about it what's up with now. Make up your mind i'm thinking everything you guys write about her is lies.

huh

Ummmmm Hey "Grace E."..........

....."Not many can claim that they have a drivers license and insurance."

In the words of the Geico caveman.....

"WHAT?!?"

Maybe in the trailor park you live in, "not many have a drivers license and insurance" ummm, but the rest of us do have a drivers license and insurance.

Go back to to your crack pipe and Brittney shrine

Arturo Fuente

TMZ, you outdid yourself this time with the commentary that accompanied Britney's latest "hoo hoo" pic. It reminded me of thesuperficial back in its glory days. Literally LOL.

Nobody

Whoever thinks that she didn't intentionally give us a "vageen" shot is dillusional. This girl is choreographing her every move desperately wanting to stay in the press and her fall from pop star to has-been is actually entertaining to watch.

the coz

Why cant you just leave this girl alone, maybe your part of the reason she is acting so paranoid. She is obviously going through a rough period in her life, divorced recently, two young babies, family problems. Maybe she just needs some understanding and privacy. Leave her alone already and give her some space. Every move she makes is headlines, give me a break and her also.

give the dog a bone

....looks like she's flicking away a bug with her left hand, if she'd just wear panties she wouldn't have that problem!

Is there nothing else to talk about?

Does she think that the more she flashes her crotch the more alBUMs she will sell?????????????

Blairbear

lol!!

Arturo Fuente

TMZ, you outdid yourself this time with the commentary that accompanied Britney's latest "hoo hoo" pic. It reminded me of the fish back in its glory days. Literally LOL.

Her Kids

Does this girl know that she has kids. Why is she bringing that dog everywhere instead of her kids. I don't understand why she never has her kids with her. If she has time to bring a dog with her, then she has time to bring her kids. GET A CLUE GIRLLLLLL.............

kat

lol! Well she has to do stuff like this for attention because she sure doesn't have much talent to rely upon. Hey whatever makes $ I guess...?!
ps why is she carrying that dog around? where are her kids?

Abby

ColinFarrell..of course they realize it...it's too funny to them that most of their posters will find it hilarious and are too stupid to realize it for racism unless it is blatant in their face or about their race...sad but true...prime example "Those with common decency"...they either do not care because the south is fair game...or they are too stupid to see it for what it really is...I am thinking a bit of both...*s*