Jermaine Jackson Off the Hook

8/7/2007 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A judge just decided that Jermaine Jackson will not have to pay child or spousal support ... for now.

Jermaine's off the hook because the judge could not verify any income for the Jackson brother, though his ex-wife Alejandra claims he made money off a UK version of "Big Brother" and got $150,000 from Prince Abdul in the Middle East -- which Jermaine called a "loan."

Jackson's mother was ordered to continue paying for the children's expenses and must let Alejandra continue to live in their home for free. The next hearing will take place September 24.

TMZ caught Jermaine on his way into Stanley Mosk Courthouse, where he was none to happy to see our cameras -- even flipping us off to prove it!

RP

That's right Jermaine, TMZ is #1. Boo-ya!

man0war777

Wow! I see that Jermaine has really been very busy procreating in the last couple of years. Dang! the man even had kids with his brother's ex-girlfriend - now ain't that something. Ok, if he's on his third marriage, what makes this woman think he's going to be faithful to her. Gosh! y'all women kill me but then again we can't do without y'all. Now, his gesture at the courthouse was just too classless - so much for a peaceful Islam. I know Islam allows you to marry as many wives as possible but damn bro, take care of them kids. How are you gonna let your momma take care of your kids? Don't you have no shame or self-respect? As a black man, I am ashamed of Mr. Jackson's conduct - bro, you need to practice what you preach. Peace!

lara

Thars funny that he is sooooooooooo broke, i was driving my daughter home from shcool i saw him at a gas station on sherman way in san fernando valley putting gas in his "really expensive car" looking oh soo cool in his shades, maybe he should sell his toy and pay child support, moron, its easy to make kids in the heat of passion but when i comes out to paying for you offspring it burns your wallet right. One word CONDOMS .

Amy Silverman

What a jackass-no matter what color he is-he IS A PUNK-Letting his mom pay him child support and living in her house? What are you 17? The world owes you nothing-get a job-you ugly washed up loser! Do the world a favor and kill yourself and maybe they can get the insurance money if you make it look like an accident. Nice finger also LOSER!!!!!!

Amy Silverman

I though he was gay also-sure acts like it!

J Byrd

HE BELONGS IN JAIL!

ohnoudient

That's what Jermaine gets for marrying his brother's ex-wife. I hope he has to be in court everyday for the next six months. Stupid ass.

Why can't this ho work and why is Katherine being dragged into this? The justice system really is screwed up.

dontmakenosense

WTH???? Mrs. Katherine Jackson his mother has to pay what? Jermaine should be ashame of himself and step up and be a man about it. If I was his Mother, I would evict him, his brother Randy and their women out of there. However, there are her grandkids living there as well in which she does not want living homeless. This has been going on way too long. I heard that all have been living there since the last 5 plus yrs. Poor Mrs. Jackson. She cant even enjoy living her life the way she wants.

Yeah, I said it

The only classy person in this whole messed up family is Katherine Jackson. She has put up with a lot of b.s. over the years and she deserves a medal for that ;fromJoe's infidelity and abuse to Michael's legal woes and weirdo behavior. She is truly a martyr, I can honestly say that I wouldn't put up with my jobless ex-daughter-in-law living in my house rent-free while she's fighting my son in court, whether he's a deadbeat or not. But the good Lord looks out for the down-trodden and she will finally find peace in her life one day.

BARBARA

IT'S A SHAME THAT THE JACKSONS JUST KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THINGS.ANY ONE ELSE WOULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN JAIL FOR NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT.AND THAT BIT ABOUT GIVING THE FINGER AT THE COURT HOUSE JUST PROOVES HOW DISRESPECTFUL HE IS.I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR HIS MOM SHE MUST BE SO HUMILIATED.

BlueRose

Alejandra needs to move out of Mrs Jackson's home, she has enough on her plate. Yeah Jermaine should support his kids and Randy his, but that is not their mothers responsibility. Alejandra must have thought, Yeah got me 2 Jackson,s,I'm getting paid. Well that back fired on her sleazy ass. She is a GOLD DIGGER in a empty mine.

BlueRose