Nick Disses Ex Paris

8/7/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde boybander Nick Carter had a thing or two to say about celebutante ex-girlfriend, ex-con Paris Hilton. While being interviewed on air today for the Scott & Todd in the Morning Show on WPLJ 95.5 FM in New York City, Carter dished and dismissed his former flame. The boys were in town promoting their new single, "Inconsolable." Backstreet's back? Alright?

"[Bandmate] Howie asked me that question this morning: 'You don't think about her no more? You ever wish you could be back with her?' To be honest, no. I don't even care anymore," he said, before adding, "I think half of America doesn't care either." Harsh!

The teen dream dated Hilton for around 7 months in 2003, before their relationship crashed and burned. At the time, said Carter, "I got tired of the rumors surrounding our relationship and the constant on and off status." Tired of Paris?

kristan

It's amazing how many ppl are still jealous of the success of BSB. Anyway BSB is back and Paris is out. Nick was kind he could have said a lot worst things but he has too much class for that. Good for Nick.

Karen

I agree, most people are sick of Paris and wish she would go away.

susan

Damn she is soooo hot!
Hey haters.....why do you all feel the need to live such tiny pathetic lives? Why don't you go take a happy pill cuz you are all so unfortunate and unable to look at yourselves in a mirror.

Anna J.

Actually, for those of you who bothered listening to the interview, he didn't bring it up. The DJ asked REPEATEDLY until Howie got Nick to answer. AJ said that his buddy was selling his house (which is across the street from Paris' house), and he laughed because the prices went up. Howie just mentioned that he also lives in or around this neighborhood, and that he's tired of hearing helicopters constantly. They joked "Throw a block party," when she moves out. They're tired of hearing about her, and they flat-out don't care anymore. Neither do I. I've always been a BSB fan, I'll buy their music no matter who they are dating (they have the most amazing voices-- love their music, and I'm 23, not 9), but from day one, I never cared for Paris-the-talentless-air-head, just based upon what kind of person she is, completely disregarding anything having to do with Nick. They were asked. So they answered. It could've been worse, had Kevin been on the scene to dish the dirt like he did in one interview in response to her flaming BSB in Rolling Stone. Paris? Same tabloid trash, different day. BSB? New music, different day, and a lot of class.

Em

Yes. Tired of Pxris. zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

justathought

Nick--you are so lucky to be so far away from that Drama Queen...Who's the classy cute BLONDE in the recent pics of you at the Shark Club...she seemed to be pretty close to you and hanging with your homie MBA...is that a possible new interest or is it one of MBA's new lady friends...which ever man...she is a knock out--stay cool dude

Angl77

Paris Hilton es una zorra me alegro que que la dejaras, te amo Nick y aljate de esas mierdas.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4