Prince von Ahole Works It Out

8/7/2007 5:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ captured the Bavarian cuckoo in the heart of West Hollywood, just after his workout at the fabulous Crunch Gym, a favorite of musclebound underwear models and up and coming actors.

While the housebound Zsa Zsa Gabor, 90, rests in her disputed Bel Air mansion, her buy-a-title Prince trolls the local shops after his exercise. TMZ cameras asked if he was getting in shape to be able to fend off any future "attackers," and gold chain enhanced royal pain said, "Ziss vass not fun, ziss vass not a fun sing."

Von Ahole is involved in a continuing monetary dispute with Zsa Zsa's daughter, Francesca Hilton, who is Paris Hilton's aunt.

Repeat: "Ziss vass not fun, ziss vass not a fun sing."

Von AHOLE

#1 AHOLE

awesome........anything to get his hole in the news again , lmfao

Mrs. Harvey Levin

Do you really pay your reporters to follow this guy?!

duke

Can you imagine what Zsa Zsa must look like by now? This will be Pamela Anderson in 10 years.

spoonie

Another nobody making no news. Come on TMZ, just accept a slow news day for what it is. You really don't have to "report" on this cretin.

Eva Gabor

Ziss iz not fun to vatch all dis nonseses

Sebastian

---I quote the late Lenny Bruce " ain't nothing sicker , then a Old Hippster " !!!

know it all

Everytime I see him now, all I can think about is that mugging, when they took his clothes and tied him to his steering wheel.
I'd like to get that image out of my head, but I can't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~):

Janice

This Princes only legacy is TMZ WHAT A JACK ASS

Larry

So, you use esses instead of tees, vees instead of dubba u's, have an IQ of 80, and you can marry a poor old has-been celebrity and do your best to soak her dry? I'll bet anything, this cretin staged the whole disgustingly naked incident. #7, you hit the nail on the head. UGH!

In her prime, Zsa Zsa was entertaining and sexy.

The King of the World

Is he holding Zsa Zsa Gabor captive in that house, SOMEONE NEEDS TO CHECK ON HER, I DON'T TRUST THIS GUY.

HE'S PROBABLY KEEPING HER DRUGGED AND CAPTIVE AGAINST HER WILL..

SHE'S 90 YRS OLD, SOMEONE PLEASE CHECK ON HER.

Allred Tree

Could Zsa Zsa's daughter hired some "hit women" to rob the Prince?

I do hope she visits her mother and checks on her daily.

Why is the Prince going to a gym in west Hollywood, which is one of if not the biggest gay area in Los Angeles? I am quite sure there are gyms in West Los Angeles and I would think, at his age, he would be working out at home - in Zsa Zsa's mansion. You would think there would be a private gymnasium there and hopefully, Zsa Zsa is receiving physical therapy of some sort.

Jazz

Why do you give this guy any attention? I think he staged the whole "3 girls took my clothes" thing. This guy is so desperate for any kind of attention. Don't give it to him!

weneedtostop.com

Since Anna's passing, it seems as if this guy is in the news every week. I swear he must be get a reality show...I think all of these "news" stories are just build up.

Amy Silverman

I agree someone better check on Zsa Zsa,is she still alive or does he have her in a freezer somewhere. He had to be one of Hollyweird Land's dumbassest people and nobodies!!!!!!!!!!! Fake ass Prince-I pooped a real prince today!!!

celebrity.web.net