Spencer and Heidi: Out for Revenge

8/7/2007 5:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a six page article popped up in US Weekly bashing Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag, courtesy of Lauren Conrad, the two have been showing up everywhere to take LC down with them.
Spencer Pratt & Heidi Montag
The terrible twosome were on "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" today to string up some more dirty laundry -- saying they were "shocked" by the article and calling it "literally a hate piece." Pratt contends it's the first story the mag has ever done without contacting the other side for comment.

The kvetching duo talked to Ryan about LC's sex tape leaking (they didn't release it), a threatening run-in with Joel Madden and Nicole Richie, and Montag's upcoming album (described as "dance, urban, rhythmical"). The new season of "The Hills" starts next Monday.

Brandy

Who the heck are these people anyway? I get so tired of people tearing each other down to make themselves look good. To me they are all BITCHES!!!!! Get a life and a real career going and keep your big trap shut....The trash always talks trash and I don't know about anyone else, but we gotta take it out....it is starting to smell up Hollywood!!!

Kel

Just goes to show, money cannot buy class, and these 2 have zero.

Ms Kris

I'm puzzled

WHO THE HECK ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Christine

How fun is it going to be to watch these two self destruct? Their relationship will not last. Her CD will suck and no one will buy it because she is such a lying conniving witch! This time next year, no one will even remember these two pathetic losers! I can't wait for that to happen. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame because the clock is ticking fast....

Amy Silverman

Who are these losers?

Nawlins

After reading the US magazine artilce, I didn't find that Lauren, Audrina, or Whitney bashed, defamed, or attacked either one of these morons. They reiterated what was aired in the last season of "the Hills", can't be lies if everyone has seen it with their own eyes. Hope these two understand Karma. What goes around comes around......eventually they'll get theirs.

Mo Fo

Spencer is nothing but a little di**. His teeth are so big from sucking so much di**. I'm sure his teeth are bigger than his di**!!

918

All for publicity for the show! I don't take anything serious! They won since they got everyone talking and posting about it.

Just Cruzin Thru

On Spencer's blog he threatened LC's dad. That takes some major cajones!!! The last time I saw this kind of crap was my junior year of high school. Funny, doesn't the 'new season' start next week or something? Funny timing...

I call bullshit

heidi and the pratt are such losers. yawn.

crazzzybear

I hate these two douche bags! Heidi and Spencer are not TMZ-worthy! What a waste of human life. They are both ugly, inside and out!

A Non Relative

PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T LET THESE TWO BREED; WHAT A TRAVESTY; WHILE THEY ARE CLEARLY MADE FOR EACH OTHER, PLEASE LET THE GENE POOL END HERE...... AND WILL ONE OF YOU ASS KISSING RADIO INTERVIEWERS PLEASE CALL A SPADE A SPADE?? YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORLD KNOWS; STOP CODDLING THESE IDIOTS AND BE TRUTHFUL AS TO HOW EMBARASSING THEY ARE.....

WHERE ARE YOUR POOR PARENTS???? SPEAK UP AND MUZZLE YOUR CHILDREN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!

Nawlins

Just remembered something I read yesterday from his 'blog'....he hates Brody because Brody wants to be friends with Lauren. Spencer made Brody choose....isn't that one of the things these two twits have been slamming Lauren for? Anyone who has experienced or has someone close to them who have been in these kinds of relationships recognize the signs. Divide, conqueor/control, and alienate.

chelle

HATE these two. I think they are terrible people. It's embarassing with Heidi posing in her bikini all the time showing off the fake breasts Spencer bought her. Spencer is a total womanizer. They honestly deserve on another since they are both super slimy. I hope Heidi's album fails and that Spencer cheats on her like the dog that he is.

wendyelizabeth

I think all the people on the hills are just a bunch of spoiled little rotten rich kids, pretending to have important lives that everyone cares about. They all need to grow up and get the hell away from each other and lead real lives not in front of a camera. And for Heidi, she needs to get her head out of her butt and see Spencer for what he really is. A piece of trash! If he was a real man, he wouldn't even begin to treat Heidi the way he does now. Having a player phone for example! Come on Heidi, wake the hell up! You deserve so much better then him!