Spencer and Heidi: Out for Revenge

8/7/2007 5:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a six page article popped up in US Weekly bashing Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag, courtesy of Lauren Conrad, the two have been showing up everywhere to take LC down with them.
Spencer Pratt & Heidi Montag
The terrible twosome were on "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" today to string up some more dirty laundry -- saying they were "shocked" by the article and calling it "literally a hate piece." Pratt contends it's the first story the mag has ever done without contacting the other side for comment.

The kvetching duo talked to Ryan about LC's sex tape leaking (they didn't release it), a threatening run-in with Joel Madden and Nicole Richie, and Montag's upcoming album (described as "dance, urban, rhythmical"). The new season of "The Hills" starts next Monday.

sorry

I am pathetic for the fact i am writing about this but PLEASE STOP WRITING ABOUT THESE 2. I cant stand Spencer or Heidi. The only reason she is somewhat famous is because of LC with out this tv show who is she.. another dumb blonde with a idiot boyfriend who never worked in his life?

MsCrissy

Heidi and Spencer, if you're reading this (and I know you are since you two losers probably Google yourselves all day), please just jump of a cliff. I guess you've forgotten that if it wasn't for LC'S SHOW, no one would even know you! I giggle every time I think about you being serious about dropping an album and Spencer being your "manager." Too funny. And it's too bad all that plastic surgery won't make you cuter or get you more of a brain. LC is better off not having you two attention whores leeching off of her and her show. And btw, LC and Audrina ARE better looking than you.

And TMZ, please stop writing about these two Z-listers. Maybe if we all ignore them, they will finally get a clue and understand that WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM!

Joe Nutter

"Lauren is the last thing on my mind."
LOL
I love Heidi's tone. When will she play a bitch in a film?
Anyway, this seems like a publicity stunt. I mean, 6 pgs. is quite a lot, and wouldn't the editors at US Weekly realize that Heidi and her so-called man (homosexual) have publicists? But yeah, Heidi def. got a nose job. We all know that if we saw her virgin hair on Laguna Beach and her later bleached-blonde do on The Hills.

This is like the next Paris Hilton Nicole Richie feud, wannabe.

notfamous...yet

why is it I never see these people anywhere else but TMZ? I think these people don't exist other than on the internet.

Kathy

Gee... I wonder how Heidi landed her music deal. Could it be because David Foster is the stepfather to Brody Jenner??!!

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah silverman is toxic

spencer is not a bad guy. He was a little bit of a player before they got serious. He loves Heidi. LC is mad that Jason didn't love her as much as spencer loves heidi. spence is the real star of the hills. he is totally hot and hilarious. spencer, please keep speaking your truth b/c it makes sense and you crack me up. don't let this crap get you down.

Rockstar

I've always liked Heidi! However, she's definitely naive at times, but I keep forgetting that she's only like 22 years old.
SPENCER on the other hand is everything negative that's ever been said about him, and MAN I hope for Heidi's sake that they DON'T end up getting married, because someday when this Spencer has his first mid-life crisis (assuming that him and Heidi have'nt already LONG ago broken up by then)....being the kind of creep that he is.....guess who's gonna get shafted......poor Heidi!!

BLINKING !!

ugh still talking about them losers

Tresbellefemme

Have you ever wondered why the celeb news and other crap is so predominant over the tv, internet, etc., instead of real news? Example: Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, etc.

I don't think that it's just because people want to feed off the junk news:
I really don't want to sound paranoid, but I strongly suspect that the powers that be like the corrupt corporations, politicians, individuals and maybe even the terrorists are sidelining the public and making us focus on irrelevant, trashy, superficial subjects, while they go ahead and do whatever corrupt thing they want.
I feel as if we are becoming cattle driven to certain fields to do what they want to do, mainly become quiet worker drones and consumers, while they do whatever they want to to without being bothered by the media attention.

People, let's unite and analyze all the current important issues (by reading/ listening to unbiased media such as KCRW), lobby for important reforms, rock the vote, and let's petition and rally against corrupt individuals or entities.

Start focusing on important issues such as (1) the man-made threats to our environment, (2) corporate misdeeds (which often threaten the environment and our financial stability), (3) the mounting potential holocaust of the middle east, (4) corrupt politicians (who care more for getting voted in and further these corrupt corporations), (5) neglect and/ or abuse of children, (6) homeless, (7) the poor, (8) violence against minorities, etc. etc.

I feel respect for the generations before us who seemed to care and rallied against corruption.

I'm ashamed to admit that I am of today's generation who seem to care more about whether or not some starlet went to a night out without panties on then the current world problems that threaten to endanger the human civilization as we know it.
If only Ben Franklin and our founding fathers saw what we became today, on the one hand maybe proud of our achievements, especially in the scientific field, but ashamed of our ennui, sense of entitlement, superficiality, and general lack of passion for justice.
It seems that most of us have become what Albert Camus has described in "The Stranger". Let us all wake up and start today fresh.

Irish Eyes

I think the show is called "The Hills" or something and when I was home sick one day I "lucky me" started watching some of the shows. I liked LC (is her name Lauren? I think so, not sure.) and all I saw was Spencer constantly putting down LC (Heidi's best friend ever) and Heidi constantly standing up said friend to hang out with man-ho Spencer. He's a dog, she's an idiot and they make a perfect couple. Maybe soon they'll take it to the next level and Spencer will share all the meds he takes for STD's with her. Now that will show true commitment on his part. Oh lordy, I can't believe I watched even one episode, let alone am commenting on it. I'm going to have to start with the barley soup early today.,,because I evidently have too much blood in my alcohol stream.

Danielle

loooooosersssssssssssssssssssssss!! get a life !!
hateee Heidi dam ass biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hateee Spencer ass roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

car

stop reporting on these two nerds

Bash a Pap

So what are their lives going to be like when they are 40 and no longer needed? I mean seriously... I hope these two have a good financial planner, because they will be nothing very soon.

César

I think Lauren isn't a bad person at all. Heidi and Spenccer are just jealous about Lauren success and Heidi with that voice, probably the album would suck.

Jojobls

This is just two jerks lying through their teeth. Why would Ryan even want them on this radio show? Heidi is so envious of LC and all she has done with her life and so is that dope of a boyfriend Spencer. Heidi doesn't have one ounce of the class that LC has. I'm sure spencer had something to do with Heidi getting a boob job and nose job. They are two sleeze balls.