Amy Winehouse Treated for Exhaustion

8/8/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Amy Winehouse was rushed to the hospital this morning after some sort of incident.
Amy Winehouse
Winehouse's rep confirms to TMZ that the tatted up singer was taken to a London hospital and treated for "exhaustion." The rep says Winehouse has since been discharged and is currently at home. She has been ordered to take "complete rest."

Frightening Fangs -- click to launchWhen asked what prompted this, the rep would only say "it came about quickly." No other details were available.

Winehouse's rep says that the singer's grueling world tour schedule is most likely to blame.

For now, no no no more shows for Amy. They've all been canceled.

Grace

I heard from someone who was at the show that she threw up on herself at Lollapalooza on Sunday.

bw

Amy...Amy...Amy...What happen to the tooth???...Tell ya what...gain 30 pounds....drop ya druggee punk friends...be sober from the drugs for 18 months...then call me.....No, ya say.....You will be dead before ya's out of ya's 40's.............Good Luck

lester

Good with some time off...........she could get those teeth (or lack of) fixed!!!

K

Dang.. Next time I'm exhausted I will go check myself into the hospital for some rest. Think my insurance will cover it?

Cherie

Who is this chick?

Joyce

Gotta be exhausting to be that ugly. She is so ugly, she doesn't even eat. I don't blame her, I would lose my appetite everytime I looked at myself too.

Joyce

Oh my God!!! Surely she is not pregnant. This world does not deserve something else that ugly!

john

What a nasty looking tramp.....lay off the dope and booze so you can eat,,,,,,,don't blame the heat.....She looks like the walking DEAD

John

I guess coming down from your latest drug high can be "exhausting".

Panama

She needs to go to in and out burger

Marissa

Carrying around that giant head has gotta be exhausting

TAKE YOUR GRANDMOTHER WANTS AND SHOVE THEM

WHY DO THESE TRAINWRECKS LEAVE THEIR HOMES? HAVE THEY NO PRIDE? THAT IS ONE UGLY SKANK. WHAT DOES THE HUSBAND LOOK LIKE? NASTY, NASTY.

KP

This girl is a pathetic excuse for a rock & roll artist.....she is absolutely horrible........no talent.........no glory

sonny

JUST ANOTHER CASE OF HUMAN GREED. ELVIS TOOK DRUGS IN ORDER TO PERFORM AND HE OBVIOUSLY DID NOT NEED THE MONEY. THE BOTTOM LINE IS
G-R-E-E-D...