Amy Winehouse Treated for Exhaustion

8/8/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Amy Winehouse was rushed to the hospital this morning after some sort of incident.
Amy Winehouse
Winehouse's rep confirms to TMZ that the tatted up singer was taken to a London hospital and treated for "exhaustion." The rep says Winehouse has since been discharged and is currently at home. She has been ordered to take "complete rest."

Frightening Fangs -- click to launchWhen asked what prompted this, the rep would only say "it came about quickly." No other details were available.

Winehouse's rep says that the singer's grueling world tour schedule is most likely to blame.

For now, no no no more shows for Amy. They've all been canceled.

lordluvaduck

poor Amy Crackhead

Debra Disney-Dior

I'm exhausted just looking at her.
Amy Winehouse reminds me of Keith Richards. They appear to be the same age. Keith has a better sense of fashion. My guess is Amy Winehouse and Keith Richards share the exact DNA ... down to the XX chromosome.

lee

she needs to let a loud long fart out

lee

yuk

lee

she needs to fart

Tom

From the photo she looks like a female Kieth Richards. Not everyone has the genes to survive that kind of life style.

Justina Thompson

i know that back in the day you counld go to the drug store out there and buy all the h you wanted.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jazzylu23

Who the hell gave this disgusting bitch a career? She is so nasty looking... she belongs on a street corner somewhere...

Kristal

I wish she'd buy herself a tooth.

iloverichard

I was hospitalized once for an accidental overdose, the doctor, trying to make me laugh, commented that if i were rich and famous i could just tell people i was in the hospital for "exhaustion." According to him, that's what it means when "the famous" say they're suffering from exhaustion, it's an overdose, plain and simple. Let's not forget, when you're an average person, you're just nuts, but if you have money...you're "eccentric." I love that one.

frenchpug

She's very thin.
Her hair looks cute.
Gorgeous .

Integrity

Goodness I feel sorry to this gal. She s trying to get all the people attention. Wearing those outfit? my my! Yes! she needs lots of burger to fatten her a little bit. he he! Remove all those ugly tattoes toooooooooo.

AgMom04

I read that she has a "drinking problem". No kidding? She needs to sober up and eat! She'll get over that exhaustion pretty quickly if she gets healthy. Maybe the new hubby should do an intervention or maybe they could get a group rate in rehab. I don't know how anyone could marry her if he wasn't also suffering from the same issues!

ccshere

She is the poster girl for CRYSTAL METH!!!! She looks like DEATH warmed over.

Karen

That's one skanky broad....and Im a feminist! So that's how bad she looks to the public. Besides getting rehab and food, try a dentist and a makeup artist!