Amy Winehouse Treated for Exhaustion

8/8/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Amy Winehouse was rushed to the hospital this morning after some sort of incident.
Amy Winehouse
Winehouse's rep confirms to TMZ that the tatted up singer was taken to a London hospital and treated for "exhaustion." The rep says Winehouse has since been discharged and is currently at home. She has been ordered to take "complete rest."

Frightening Fangs -- click to launchWhen asked what prompted this, the rep would only say "it came about quickly." No other details were available.

Winehouse's rep says that the singer's grueling world tour schedule is most likely to blame.

For now, no no no more shows for Amy. They've all been canceled.

Adam

Please stop!!!

Marc Mc-D

Damn She is Gross

jazzj

I hope she gets better. It's not healthy obviously what she's doing to herself, and we hope she doesn't end up like Billy Holiday....she does need rehab, yes, yes yes.....!
She has talent and obviously the industry doesn't help by enabling her to "exhaust" herself, either by anorexia, drugs and whatnot.

krista

poor amy! i watched her on att&t blueroom sunday performing at lollapollozah and she never drank water throughout her whole set. and by the end, you could clearly tell that she had no idea what song was coming next. she seemed really out of it too. but she was wearing a super-cute dress. she looked great, though very skinny. she has such an amazing voice, a true original. shame on all of you who declares her as "ugly" just because she is her own person. how many of you out there are unique? i'm sure you wear all the "spoon-fed" fashions that wal-mart has to offer you! classy.

mmmm

she needs rehab....o YES, YES, YES AND FAST, FAST, FAST!

Tanyae

When I first saw the video for "You know I'm no good" I was facinated with this "woman of substance" now it's hard to associate this creature with the one who made this album and those videos. She's totally ruining her career and it's just getting started. I'm afraid we got another Janis on our hands.

Tanyae

Ms Vanilla Sky

Why to they even bother to call it that?!! We ALL know that means, i haven eaten in three weeks and I need an I V. PLEASE... I can't stand that.

DRJ

She needs to be treated for a serious case of the Uglies! Make that Fuglies!

Chris

Gonna make me go to rehab I said no.. no.. no.

doggy dog

who gives a crap who is this who cares

SUN

Exhaustian= mental -breakdown, or overdose.

This girl looks anorexic, but is the cause the disease or a coke-high?

doggy dog

exhaustion you mean overlaoded from drugs

luana

give her a break...she's put out better music this year than all the other "exausted" bitches combined....as for her looks...she doesn't need them...she has talent...

reba24u

Everybody knows drugs are involved,she looks like it, she acts like it and her publicists are enabling her addiction by calling it exhaustion. She better say yes,yes,yes to rehab or she won't see 25