Britney's Topless Bombshell

8/8/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

BRIT MAGCan bizarro Britney Spears fall any further from grace, y'all? The trainwreckerific Brit-Brit allegedly spent a wild night with a hot young boy toy, reports Us.

College student Matt Encinas was an extra on Brit's latest video and tells how the wild mama invited him and some of the other video extras to a late night private pool party at the Standard Hotel. Brit-Brit then encouraged everyone to play a trashy game of topless truth or dare and Encinas ended up locking lips with the drunk pop tart.

"Britney was the first one to undress, and then everyone else followed. I turned around and saw that she was topless and she had fake tattoos of flowers on her nipples from the shoot," he said. "I was told all she wanted to do that night was kiss a boy, and that's what she did. Mission accomplished."

Britney Spears -- click to launchBrit Sucks -- click to launch

Charlie to Denise -- You're a Nanny Goat!

Declaration -- click to read TMZ has obtained a declaration filed by Charlie Sheen in his ongoing custody fight, in which the actor grumbles that the nanny situation just ain't working.

In the documents, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Sheen explains he's now engaged to Brook Mueller, whom Sheen says "has a strong relationship with my children and she and I provide them with a structured and safe environment." Sheen wants more time with the kids, without the intrusion of nannies approved by the court who must be present when he has the kids.

Charlie says "I am capable of selecting my own child care provider and I request an order permitting me to make that decision."

Sheen alleges recently, Richards "has repeatedly made unnecessary telephone calls to me and to my home. These calls have resulted in disputes between us." Sheen wants the court to 86 all non-emergency calls. He's also asking for extended visitation -- he'd like to pick the two kids Saturday morning and return them on Monday every third and fifth weekend of each month.

"Big Brother" Wings Pilot

Big Brother ExclusiveUPDATE: To be absolutely clear, the banner that appeared on last night's show was NOT pulled by Jerry.

The producers of the CBS reality show "Big Brother" have grounded a pilot they say planned on ruining the show.

Lawyers for Endemol USA Inc. sent a cease and desist letter to Jerry Hider of Blue Yonder Air, to stop him from flying his plane over the "Big Brother" house. According to Endemol, Hider was planning a flyover carrying a message that told the other players in the house that Eric is "America's Player" -- essentially ruining part of the game.

Endemol alleges that by doing this, Hider's proposed actions would violate a "tort of intentional interference of an advantageous business relationship" -- or, in layman's terms, "Dude, don't ruin the game!"

Hider alleges that he's not trying to ruin the game, and that he was simply paid to do a job. The peeved pilot wouldn't release the name of the person who has been hiring him to make "Big Brother"-related runs, but said that up until now he, CBS and Endemol enjoyed "a symbiotic relationship." In 2001, Endemol even produced a story about the banner operation.

In a statement to TMZ, CBS says: "It's always great to have fans that are this engaged and passionate about 'Big Brother.' However, we also need to protect the integrity of the competition, which does not allow any outside influence on the houseguests who are sequestered from the public broadcast and therefore unaware of some of the secret twists in the show."

Is Hider going to try to fight Endemol and CBS? Not likely. He told us "If I had a bunch of attorneys I would fight this, but it's not worth my time."

Travolta: What a Tangled Web He Weaves!

Although his cross-dressing role in "Hairspray" was taped months ago, in his personal life, John Travolta is still wiggin' out!
John Travolta
The 53-year-old man arrived to a "Late Show" taping on July 18, sportin' mysteriously luscious long thetan locks. Nice piece! Eleven days later, Travo turned up at a Baseball Hall of Fame event in Scientoloshort tresses. L.Ron haircut! Then this past weekend, the "Battlefield Earth" Flabulous -- click to launchstar was snapped at a Los Angeles event -- once again in all his mop-topped glory. It's magically ridiculous!

John Boy's secret is out!

COMMENTS

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

ernest

AGAIN WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS BITCH.

rob

always have loved britney and always will

KEN

POOR, DEAR BRITT........ ANOTHER ONE TO JOIN THE RANKS OF THE " PIG " POPULATION, ALONG WITH PARIS HILTON, ROSIE, AND THE LIKE. AND OUR YOUNG PEOPLE LOOK UP TO THEM ?

a

you people can not spell it isn't brain surgery!!!! a 6th grader could spell better than that!

DITO

WOW,
BRITTNEY OVIOUSLY FELL IN LOVE, GOT MARRIED HAD BABIES AND LIVED THE AMERICAN DREAM. THEN REALITY SLAPPED HER, BEING A MOTHER IS HARD WORK AND 90% OF THE RESONSIBILITY IS ON THE MOM. WHAT A ROLE MODEL EVERYONE HAVE KIDS AFTER JUST MEETING AND MARRING A GUY YOU BARELY KNOW, SO IT CAN NOT WORK OUT AND YOU CAN LEAVE THE KIDS WITH THE NANNIES ALL DAY AND PARTY HARDY ALL NIGHT. THOSE KIDS DIDN'T ASK TO BE HERE, YOU BROUGHT THEM HERE NOW DO YOUR JOB THE RIGHT WAY.....

DITO

THINK ABOUT IT, IF YOU WERE BEING FOLLOWED ALL DAY WHAT WOULD THE TABLOID WRITE ABOUT YOU IN THE PAPER? NO-ONE IS PERFECT BUT YET NOT EVERYONE IS SURPOSE TO BE A PUBLIC ROLE MODEL EITHER HMMMMMMM GO FIGURE.

Not a blind sheep

Well Karen, if you would have truly read what I wrote, I specifically stated:

99.9% of the people who make these judgmental comments would be mortified if their dirty secrets were printed and everyone believed them. I find it ridiculous that all of these people are screaming & praying to have her kids taken away when they don't even know what the truth is.

I did not admonish myself from this nor did I even make mention of not being judgmental. I find some of these comments ridiculous and not based on fact, but rather tabloid rumors. I also truly did not judge anyone. I pointed out what was occurring on this blog, I did not tell anyone they should "lose this" or "fall off of" that because of their comments. I just pointed out that this negativity towards a person who none of us knows personally is based off of rumor and gossip...

Oh and like everyone else I have every right to read or write what I choose to, just like you do. By the way it takes a whole lot more than some ignorant comments to make me offended. But thanks for caring, I truly appreciate it! :)

flyinskyler

I agree, Brits actions of late have been not those of a good parent and she could use some counselling for sure, but....here is the thing...everyone is all up in her business about her kids suffering and talking about calling child services to her,etc. Why not look around you in your own neighborhood and city? At least there are nannies that are helping raise Brits kids. Do you know how many kids right around your corner are being abused in the worst ways and have no one to help them and you are not griping about them. Why not get off the Britney kick and look in your own backyard before you go on and on about some celebrity. Join a group or maybe become a big brother or big sister to a child who lives in poverty who lives in a bad situation and help them. There are so many ways that you could donate your time and money to really help kids in bad situations if you open up your eyes around you and not spend so much time focusing on this one person. Become more aware of the things immediately around you and report situations where there is real child abuse. As far as all this goes, it just all seems like a bunch of petty gossip. If you really care about kids and their welfare, GET INVOLVED..I did.

Tom Long

Brittany Is definitly to crazy to have her children. They should be taken away. As far as the boy goes, he must like cellulite.

rachi

next!

rachi

britney who? NEXT!

Kristine

Britney should go on the Jerry Springer Show, she'd fit right in perfectly, throwin food and swingin punches....

Cori

Geez-o brit needs to get her act together!!!!!!!!!!!! like....................know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luved when you were real,
your parents

p.s. it was just a joke because of what all she does, reflects on her parents, who aren't lookin real good right know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10