Brood de Brangelina

The Most Gorgeous Family

8/8/2007 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Does everything that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie do have to look so good?! Well, if you exclude "Mr. & Mrs. Smith."

0808_jolie_brad_splash_inf-1
Landing via private jet in Chicago yesterday, the absolutely most beautifulest family ever, made their way to awaiting SUVs. Where's a hybrid when you need one?

Eye candy daddy Brad held onto Maddox and Zahara while picturesque, pouty-lipped Angelina carried Shiloh. Just another working class family ... in Hollywood.

Star

HEY TMZ, THERE 'S ONE THE PICS SHILOH GAVE ANGIE A KISS. SO CUTE.

Damzil

I love Brad and Angleina. These two people don't just pay lip service to good causes....they LIVE IT!!! Together they are raising 4 children. They have given to 3 of those children a life that for most is only a dream. I am sure that it doesn't escape either Brad or Angelina that they have the whole world watching out for how these kids will turn out. If the way that Brad and Angelina live their convictions is any indication of the future than these kids are going to be amazing adults we they grow up.

How can people say such hurtful things about these folks. They aren't out there doing the whole Hollywood party scene, or tipping off the paparazzi to get their pictures in a tabloid. Neither of them are checking into rehab either.

Yeah their famous and filthy rich but they do a lot with what they have. They are hardly selfish.

But I guess if they aren't spoon feeding the press and giving the people something juicy to talk about they aren't worth saying nice things about, right?

CALLMEJULS

Hasn't Jane Pitt broken them up yet!

Jeezlouise

Could she get any more gorgeous? Man, I'd hate her if I was a woman, but I'm not, so I can only admire her babeliciousness.

Jeezlouise

What a dreamy family. Sigh...

Robin Givens, Toronto, Canada

OMG! Finally a story where TMZ is hating on the celebrity! Wow, someone must have gotten laid last night.

Jeezlouise

Stunning!

Star

I live in Chicago,I love to see them.

Rachel

I hate them

Star

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FAMILY IN THE WORLD.

Rachel

I hate them

CALLMEJULS

Damzil, your a damn idiot! You dont know the half of it! Why dont you go to Just Jared where all the other Brangeloons congregate and drool over Pigg Nose Pitt and The Skeleton in Slingbacks! Better yet, put on a diaper and say ga ga goo goo and maybe they will adopt you, but you have to leave the country to be considered!

Desiree

There is more to making a happy family than just the typical touchy-feely appearances for photo-ops, get real. This is NOT a happy family, so calling them a "gorgeous family" is disgusting. Angelina is not happy unless she is AWAY from her "gorgeous family," (how many movie flops does she have to make in a year!) and Brad is so unhappy, he got himself an apartment. Think those kids are growing up in a happy ,stable home just because the parents are super attractive? Please, takes more than a couple of pretty parents to make a family stable and happy, ya know? And happy would not describe that family, they are always in a constant state of emotional upheaval and Angelina's eating disorder and out of control rages has destroyed that "gorgeous" family.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

They are a beautiful family. As long as they don’t show up at a save the earth concert preaching about global warming after getting off their private jet then I really don’t care what they do.

blabs

15. I really think I'm going to PUKE

Posted at 12:50PM on Aug 8th 2007 by bobbybaby

Make room at the toilet for me.