Brood de Brangelina

The Most Gorgeous Family

8/8/2007 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Does everything that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie do have to look so good?! Well, if you exclude "Mr. & Mrs. Smith."

0808_jolie_brad_splash_inf-1
Landing via private jet in Chicago yesterday, the absolutely most beautifulest family ever, made their way to awaiting SUVs. Where's a hybrid when you need one?

Eye candy daddy Brad held onto Maddox and Zahara while picturesque, pouty-lipped Angelina carried Shiloh. Just another working class family ... in Hollywood.

observer

They are despicable, and certainly not the best looking couple in the country. She is a skank and now Brad is no better than her. Shiloh probably doesn't even know who that is holding her (for a change). This scene was staged. I wonder how soon that skank got rid of Shiloh?

kim

HEY #7- WHY DON'T YOU DONATE ALL YOUR MONEY YOU A-HOLE. WHAT A TOOL....

kim

I am from chicago and would like to welcome them. If they are bored enough to be reading this..... just want to say I love you guys. Where are you!!! I'm gonna go look for you guys.... Welcome. Chicago loves you...

stopthepresses

I AM glad to see Angelina finally holding her own "biological" child. This is the first picture I've ever seen of her holding Shiloh in public. I too read the news article where she said she was "less inclined to feel for her", meaning Shiloh, and I felt for the kid. It crossed my mind that maybe she's a little jealous of her own daughter. Shiloh is ALWAYS going to be connected to Brad, whereas Angelina might not be. I hope Angelina won't take it out on the baby.

sheez

#37 not only ar u a dork but also retarded.

ME

Has Brad even had a successful movie since he's been with Angelina? It seems all he does is follow her all over the world for her career!

Alex

ROTFLMFAO at some of the pathetic losers is here. Get a damn life will ya. This family is going about living their lives, why don't you losers do the same. You all sound so sad and pathetic. And keep waiting for this family to break up, cause it is not going to happen. Jealous bunch of pathetic bitches and that goes for the men in here as well, hating on this family

Alex

Rachel get a damn life, you pathetic little bitch. How the hell can you hate people you don't know and never met?

Alex

Shiloh Advocate, sweetie please get a life, go take care of your own life and leave this family alone. You got to be on another planet, if this is the first time you saw Angie holding her daughter, but then again, you probably saw her holding Shiloh before, but you are so full of hate for this woman, that you would say anything negative against her.

Why don't you go advocate for Brittney Spears' kids? They need you help more that any of the Jolie-Pitts kids

MM

I completely agree with Callilly's post!!

Reality

All this talk from Angie and Brad about saving the children but nothing about the environment. Private Jets!!! Yeah, let's burn up some more jet fuel so Angie and Brad can save the world, jeese, they make me sick with their double standards

BigDeal

I feel so sorry for Shiloh mostly. Born out of wedlock from a woman who had an affair with a married man, and will read what her mother said about her. It won't feel good to her I'm sure knowing that your own mother looks at you like a blob and felt that you were overly priviledged before even born! Very hurtful. I also feel sorry for Shi because she inherited those, I'm sorry to say, damn ugly lips from AJ. Poor baby!
I feel for the adopted children too. When I see some pictures of the kids, they don't look all that happy. Also, no, they are not the most beautiful family, couple, or new born baby. There are so many other best looking people and babies.

hello, it

Wow. Alot of angry people on here today.

Jeezlouise

She is absolutely stunning!

Shawn

Those poor kids look totally wore out. Bet they would love to stay at least a month in
one place. I really don't see this family as the most beautiful, wonderful family. They
are all for show. They set up their photo shoots and grip if it doesn't suit them. They
have bought a house in France to get out of America. Matt and Ben and their wives and
kids are must more attactive and they don't set up photo shoots all the time. I am so
sick of nanny Brad and skinny Angelina . They both look so old and worn out. They
are not the only couple that ever had kids but most don't flaut their children.