Bruce Takes a Dip with Hot New Chick

8/8/2007 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Aging action star Bruce Willis is looking to "Die Hard" with yet another Ashton-aged babe, Karen McDougal, as seen here while "yachting" in Porto Cervo, Sardinia.
Bruce and Tammy
Bru and Kar managed not to get their hair wet (easy for him) as they flirted and floated on a sunny day in the Tyrrhenian Sea. The famous action-packed father of three looked relaxed, while a world away, racy pix of daughter Rumer found their way onto the net. Daddy must be proud -- or is it the other way around?!

The father-daughter duo (Bruce and Rumer) are set to star next year with "OC"-ousted actress Mischa Barton in "Assassination of a High School President." Meanwhile, it looks like dad's doing some role research.

Insidestraight

This is no second-rater.
Superfox Karen McDougal, Playmate of the Year 1998

Dawn

Really what kind of example is he setting for his daughters. Besides being turned off of men competently. They have a step dad who could be a playground playmate and Dad is dating there peers. Those poor girls will grow up hating men in general.

caveman

i bet she's riding that pony in that pic, ya baby

Travis Bickle

Shes NOT "Ashton-aged" ? Shes like 10 or 15 years older than him ?

Get a Clue

Dawn, don't be bitter. I'm sorry your husband traded your wrinkled old ass in for a younger model, but that's no reason to come here and hate.

This glorious double standard has been here for centuries, and I LOVE IT!

Bruce is the man!

Sean Bresnahan

Poor thing looks like he just lost control of his bowels...

Ida

Bruce Willis and Demi Moore are absolutely delusional. Their money and fame have lured these children into their lives so they can take advantage of them. They need to find mates their own age and quit robbing these kids of their youth. Face it, Bruce and Demi: You're old!

fountainoflaughs

I'll demonstrate how to age even better than Bruce and you'll die hard laughing when you see me on YOUTUBE:

FOUNTAINOFLAUGHS

Jim

Go Bruce!!!

Get a Clue

"....They need to find mates their own age and quit robbing these kids of their youth."

Do you honestly believe that when Ashton Kutcher is buried balls deep in Demi Moore "wheelbarrow" style he feels he's being "robbed of his youth"?

Get serious.

helloandie

pshaw.. bruce willis can take advantage of me any time.

Jim

Go Bruce!!!!

KJ

Bruce is gorgeous and his honey is cute. He deserves a good life and I wish him well. He is one of my favorite actors and always will be. I saw a few of his TV interviews and he was awesome. He falls somewhere in the middle and isn't a left winged wacko which I love to see in an actor. Give me Mel, Bruce, Clint, and Arnold over the likes of extreme liberals such as Sean Penn, Ben Affleck and the usual group. You go Bruce! America loves you except for those bored people here that are jealous and spew their hate. Losers!

anonymous

WHAT HAPPENED TO TAMARA WITMER?????????? SHE IS WAY HOTTER THAN KAREN M.

Ida

#18 by Johnny SoCal: To each his own, but I just don't believe that a young boy could be seriously into a lady who is double his age, no matter what sexual position. Demi Moore is in pretty good shape for a 40+ woman, but she still isn't young anymore. Ashton is a very handsome young man who I feel deserves more out of his young life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments