Bruce Takes a Dip with Hot New Chick

8/8/2007 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Aging action star Bruce Willis is looking to "Die Hard" with yet another Ashton-aged babe, Karen McDougal, as seen here while "yachting" in Porto Cervo, Sardinia.
Bruce and Tammy
Bru and Kar managed not to get their hair wet (easy for him) as they flirted and floated on a sunny day in the Tyrrhenian Sea. The famous action-packed father of three looked relaxed, while a world away, racy pix of daughter Rumer found their way onto the net. Daddy must be proud -- or is it the other way around?!

The father-daughter duo (Bruce and Rumer) are set to star next year with "OC"-ousted actress Mischa Barton in "Assassination of a High School President." Meanwhile, it looks like dad's doing some role research.

SD Mom

People, she is 35! She isn't that young!

wisegirl

First TMZ reports that the woman in the photo is Tamara Feldman who is rumored to be dating Bruce. It is obviously not Tamara so then they get their facts straight and report it is Karen McDougal. However they don't adjust the rest of the article to reflect the fact that she is 36 and not Ashton-aged. Lame.

LongJohn69

Looks like a little game of "ring toss" to me. I'll bet that ring is stuck on pretty tight.

Sexy Cougar

Hey Paybacktime and the others who hate on Bruce and Demi. I say you're probably looking old as dirt and you're just jealous!!!!

Demi and Ashton are happy and Bruce is having a good time. Leave them alone HATERS!!!

Sexy Cougar

Haters-You'd give your right rm to look as hot as Bruce and Demi!!!! Get a life!!!

clever

That is one seriously lucky girl! Yes, I'll admit I'm jealous! Wish it was me in that water with him!

D. Torres

I saw Bruce Willis on HARDBALL with Chris Matthews.
He was a total dud, Boring!

I never go to any of his movies.

Cinnamon46

Is it just me or does Bruce look like Mr. Clean in this pic?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4