Rodeo Swallows the Sausage

8/8/2007 2:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Manly cowboy chick Rodeo didn't win Poison frontman Bret Michael's heart on the reality train wreck romance show "Rock of Love," but she's still got big plans! Yee haw!

She won't be chowing down on Bret's sausage, so the leathery and lace lady has created her own line of "health sausage" that she says "is coming out to benefit people's heath." Mystery meat! Yum!

Who knew that sausage was health food?! She should do well ... nearly everybody loves a nice, big, tasty sausage!

peta sucks arse

first!

lala

WTF?I am going to disregard that artivle, I love that show, so glad she got the boot!

lala

She is NOT hot... I think Bret should have picked Brandi or Kristia, Shes just an old sausage head!

lala

She is so not hot! I think Bret should have picked Brandi.. hope he picks Jess, well w/e as long as this cowman doesn't win!

Marvin

She looked too old and leathery to me.

lala

I don't even want to think about her and anything having to with a sausage, I am still wondering if there is a sausage in her pants!

huh

She was scary and psychotic!!

I thought she was Brett's mom when I first saw her....hey new york brought her mom to her show!! But than I realized she was PACKING HER errrrrr "HIS" OWN SAUSAGE!!!

I did not deserve to get booted at the same time as she did....but at least people are watching my new dvd....that's hott!!

BABESBLINGANDBOOZE.BLOGSPOT.COM

rock of love sucks!

Heather

You go Rodeo!! She was my favorite on the show because she was the most sincere and down-to-earth. And talk about a strong woman...she battled cancer and overcame being paralyzed! That makes her the most beautiful to me. The rest of the tramps will be washed up looking (more washed up looking) in about 5 years anyways

sandy

This poor woman seems to have a few mental issues! Just because she is muscle bound does'nt make her a responsible person. She was always trying sooo hard, she just seemed really phony. Most of these girls are total wackos, and I know it's just for money and ratings, but I hope Brett does'nt have kids, and if he does, please don't let them watch their dad being an old perv that does'nt age gracefully! Also, does anyone know WHY he never takes off his bandana or hats? Is he bald or something? It's just wierd to see someone in bed with a hanky on their head 24/7.

CALLMEJULS

She was good for laughs, but definately looney toones! Still, the rest of them arent much better! Glad that "pup tent" Brandy is out!

realyy

I agree with #7... he must be bald now

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

I’ld like to say something but I’m afraid Rodeo will read it and go off the deep end.

Dave

Rodeo, is pretty HOT when she wants to be.

weneedtostop.com

Great, because I love soyburgers....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments