Who's Sucking Face?!

8/8/2007 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Which blond and taut member of Hollywood royalty was caught in a bikini clad make out session with a former practical joker in Canada last weekend?
Dyin' to find out???

It's Dax Shepard with Kate Hudson!!

Cheeky Kate got real up close and personal with the former "Punk'd" hunk.
Dax and Kate
The spit swappers, rumored to be dating, confirmed suspicions with this waterfront snogathon Saturday afternoon at mama Goldie's Canadian pad. There goes that whole, "just friends" nonsense!

Jeanie Dranked the bottle

i wonder if he got syrup with them pancakes!

Charlotte

Kelly maybe you should get your fat ass off the internet and go be with your kids.

Next Stop...Psych Ward

Yuck!

She really goes for the ugly guys, doesn't she?

K

I think she is a total doll!!!
He's actually a really great guy ;)
(and he's good in the sack too..wink wink)

kgb

Where is the baby lately???
....maybe on an extended play date with Britney and Scary Spice's kids.
No where to be seen.
When my kids were little you couldn't PAY me to leave them alone as often as these 3 do. Why have the kids if you don't want to be with them OR if your carnal desires outweigh your motherly instincts....?

Connro

What's wrong with a little loving? Let's see, you're at mom's,baby's well taken of you can bet your sweet ass on that (ask Goldie) let her have a little fun. DAMN

Banshee

#19 - good grief, she's just KISSING a guy, not having sex on the porch. Get a grip.

ASSKICKER

i'd still stick it....

Jack Schitt

OMG what some DROOPY ass cheeks. She needs some pumpin of ass iron

dumb media whore

wow, she really let her ass go. can't stand this broad. can't stand britney either. these hollywood women need to get back to their motherly roots and stop whorin it up. chris robinson and kevin federline better parents than brit and kate, yikes. woman can't handle freedom, they need to be told what to do to survive and bring up children right. christ, I'd rather have rosie o'donnell raising these kids, she's a better father than these "mothers".

Kelly

I work from home and my kids are spending the day with there grandfather not that it's any of your business!

anthonysdreamgirl**

I thought Kate had a better ass than that...

polo

gee he looks a little sugary...
whats up with the manicured/dyed eyebrows on him

she must like the fancy boys

chantice

Well I'm a mother and I say don't judge. Accidents happen and things are not always the way they appear to be. We don't know that Britney is a bad mom.. we don't have the right to make that judgement. Only she knows how she feels about her kids. I think Kate should do whatever the hell she wants. She's cute, she's young, she's rich, her kid's in good health... so whatever. Her boyfriends are really ugly though.

Kelly

PS Charlotte-
I've had two kids and I'm 120 pounds and 5'4 so maybe your the one with a fat ass!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments