Will Smith is Fan-tastic!

8/8/2007 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Smooth and swaggerin' Will Smith took time from gettin' jiggy with Jada to show his fans some love -- he knows where his popcorn is buttered! Tickets please! Will's been pullin' down over $20 million a film!

The 38-year-old Fresh Prince gave fans the royal treatment by signing his John Hancock for autograph seekers gathered on the set of his latest action flick, "Hancock." Look for them on eBay soon!

truth

first bitches!

truth

first bitchez!!!

Naples

I really like Will Smith. He seems to be a great role model and a good man. It's refreshing to see a hollywood star as powerful as Will is, and yet be so together and 'normal"!!

Naples

I really like Will Smith. he seems to be a really good man. It is refreshing to see a hollywood star as powerful as Will is, and yet be so together and such a good role model. you have a lot of fans Will!!!

duke

When I found out Will is a Scientologist, I said bye-bye. I don't support Hollywood cultists no matter who they are. And seeing how Jada turned herself into a Posh look-alike by cutting her hair the same way as that fugly skank was repulsive to me. Scientologists are freaks, and Posh wannabe's are lame.

weneedtostop.com

Will is just awesome! Such a great sport.

Sean Bresnahan

I was impressed how Will Smith worked that crowd. THAT is a movie star. These sullen, suddenly-camera-shy morons who look so idiotic and borish on the red-carpet can learn from Smith. Go Will!

third_kind

a real movie star. and Jessica Alba has the NERVE to not want her picture taken! BITCH!!!!

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

wili smith iz cool sumtimes but i feel sorry 4 him and tra living under he rule of that dominatrix jada!!!!!!

Haley

awww, will smith is so awesome. seems like such a genuine, fun, nice, guy. i almost wish he wasn't famous so we could hangout without thinking i'm a sycophant.

Sean Bresnahan

How bout them gay rumors? True or false?

Beetlebug

I was on the set yesterday too. Will is a genuine, superb human being. He treats everyone with respect. I cannot say enough nice things about him! He should teach a course in humanity to other famous people. May God continue to bless him. He truly deserves it. Love you Will!!!

annab

he is such a nice guy. i love his wife, jada....she is awesome. they are a great couple.

lrfg

Hats off to Will & Jada Smith and family. Such a together, positive BLACK couple with morales, standards and class. Qualities you do not see much today. When have you seen them in the trash mags doing something outragous...oops there is no room Britney, Nicole, Lindsay and all the other sorry excuses got the pages covered. Being that I do not know them personally and I am sure they do not share the private life with everyone so as a fan My Hats off to such a great husband and wife team!!! Ignore the haters.....they are doing what they do best...hate !

Desiree

Will Smith is a Scientologist, he thinks that by keeping his insane beliefs in the closet, people will not wise up to the truth. Scientologists hang out together, and Will Smith and Tom Cruise are joined at the hip. If Will wasn't a Scientologist, Will and his ever-frowning Posh copycat, Jada, wouldn't be such close friends with Tom and Tom's alien breeder robo-wife. This is a foursome of SCIENTOLOGISTS. Will is just smart enough to know admitting it would kill his career.....like it did for Tom.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments