Brad Pitt

Juror #1

8/9/2007 5:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad PittBrad Pitt showed up for jury duty today. Yes... you have to too.

Pitt postponed his service several times because he was either working or out of the country. Globetrotting with Angelina has its advantages! But sources tell TMZ that this time it was planned-- Brad took a red eye flight to perform his civic duty.

Brad arrived to court in a chauffeured SUV and was allowed to park in the employee lot. He's wearing a white t-shirt, dark jeans and a cool black cap. Pitt brought a book with him -- maybe it's "First Wives Club." He was ushered to a private room, where he waited until he went to the jury assembly room for orientation along with other would-be jurors. Brad was even spotted wearing a juror badge -- yeah, he looks good in that too.

When the potential jurors broke for lunch -- still not knowing their fate -- Brad stayed behind in private room and had someone bring him lunch from Subway. Eat fresh, hunk!

Being convicted of a crime would suck -- but being told you're guilty by Brad Pitt -- that might take the sting off!

As of 1:45 PM PT, Brad's still waiting to be called. Tick tock!

smstapp@bellsouth.net

Who cares?

Chelsea

That's so funny. I wish I was on jury duty with Brad. Those lucky biatches!

Simone

I had Jury Duty 3 weeks ago. Wasted 5.5 hours of my life, didn't even get called. Oh well. :)

Ms Kris

Excellent-could NOT happen to a nicer piece of lying, cheat on your wife garbage!!!!!!

redheadisnotdead

I'm so over the whole Brangelina thing. Snoozeville.
I find it very annoying he gets such special treatment just to be a stinkin' juror. just go in there and do your civic duty like everyone else, Diva Brad. If I was there with him, I sure as hell would tell him to get over himself.

Rocco and David

Who gives a crap.

I wouldn't want this cheater on my jury.

Angelmom - is in the RED... ba ha ha ha... running short on cash, eh? Welfare cut off now? Gravy train has left the building.. LOL.. LOL..

anonymous

I wish that I was on that jury, that is one fine white boy. Jennifer was a fool to let him go. He's a good man and he did love her ugly ass.

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

Brad Pit ITS LOOKING OLD, I guess those sleepless night as a babysitter of 4 are catching up with him.

A gorgeous guy playing babyssiter to other men's kids, except SHILOH thankgoodness. Don't take me wrong to adopt children is great but to have them trotting all over the world is insane!

Feel bad for those children and weak BRAD.

brewstie

Although I love to see him inconvenienced by having to serve, how could HE possibly be a good judge of character?

Rocco and David

#7 - Good thing Jennifer 'let him go' - he cheated on her.

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

to #7, I am sure Jennifer regrets that mistake every day, Brad is a good gur who wanted family with JEN BUT SHE WAS NOT READY. Well he sure end up with a hadful of other men's children.

Still don't understand why she has stayed with that crazy woman Angelina. She is not even providing stability to those kids. Flying like snowbirdos all over the world. That is craizy!!!!!

Wish Brand and Jen will go back together, they make a CUTE COUPLE and they lovedddd each other a lot. Jen is a good person just made a mistake and she lost Brad to HORSE FACE ANGELINA.

JLR

I like this man, and very glad he left ole boring Jennifer. Not crazy about insecure Jolie, but I would rather see him with her than the X. Children change a person, and hopefully makes them more responsible. This is what I see in Brad's demeanor and his wonderful, handsome looks. So to all of you haters, stay in the past with your Jennifer, and keep on hating!!!

Jeezlouise

To #11
Angelina has a horse face? Oh please, she makes Jen look like a Russian potao picker by comparison.
And how amazing looking is Shiloh? Looks just like Brad.

Yikes-A-Hooty

HEY - #7 - Where are you getting the info that Jennifer left Brad? Have you been under a rock for a few years? Brad dumped Jen for Ange-loser. He can't keep it in his pants.

Shawn

He should be treated like any other person in the United States

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments