Bridget Moynahan's Belly Takes Aim

8/9/2007 12:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Holy torpedo belly! The fantastically pregnant Bridget Moynahan was spotted on the streets of L.A. yesterday -- so ready to pop! Gorgeous!

This kid's already looking like he's throwing a football like QB daddy Tom Brady.

Ready, aim, hut, hut, fire!

BevM

Buy a maternity top for heaven's sake!

StarrStruck

Absolutley gross!!! PS It's a boy.

B.

Beautiful...

stephanie

It's a boy, I'm sure of it.

deelicious

that is the weirdest belly i've EVER seen?

sheez

ughhhh Lindsey just a shot in the dark but my guess is she's waving to the photographer. wierdo..

Lara

hope she cut herself a fantastic financial deal. Tom Brady did not behave like a gentleman. He has a huge ego.

omg

BRIDGET M IS HAVING A BOY.

Jemima Puddleduck

Oh lord she has my sympathies! There is nothing worse that being the close to popping and it being hot as he**!!!!!

Tick

At least she's wearing a bra.

Switch

Hottie

Kate

Wow...what a shocker..another unmarried woman having a bastard child out of wedlock with a man who is about to get married to someone else... I know I sound old fashioned but when will people get it through their heads that kids need and deserve two parents and not one every other weekend. Geez...we wonder why the kids in Hollywood are so messed up. I'm sorry but if my man dumped me and then I found out I was pregnant, off to the abortion clinic I would go. Birth control Hollywood...have you heard of it?

Mags

Some reasons why pregant women don't want to wear traditional maternity clothes:
1 They want to show off their big belly. The days of women hiding at home at the last stages of pregnancy are over, you can be proud of your bump now and wear tight clothes that accentuates it
2 Traditional maternity clothes are frumpy. For some reason, some who make maternity clothes think that all women want to return to the 50ies when they become pregnant, or subscribe to some stale, old version of femininity that invovles ruffles and small, pink flowers
3 Why would you want to drape yourself in lots of fabric? It gets in the way and you're already annoyed and uncomfortable as it is, and in august, you want to wear as little as possible
4 That is most likely a maternity tank top, at this stage, she won't fit in a regular tank top. It's a good thing not all makers of maternity clothes think flowery mumus is the way to go

Besides, she's a grown woman, I'm quite sure she knows how to dress in a way she likes

debra

it should be interesting to see whether brady stays in new york with gisele.or help raise the baby in la

Jessica

I'm with qwerty on this one!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments