Is K-Fed Feeding It to Grandma?

8/9/2007 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's over Britney -- but does K-Fed have a thing for Sean and Jayden's grandmother?!
Click to Hear
Britney is reportedly pissed off at both her ex-hubby and her mom, Lynne, claiming that they teamed up to force her into rehab -- but are they teaming up in the bedroom as well? Kevin and Bean from L.A.'s KROQ are helping spread the rumor with a new "K-Fed" jam called, "Milf Does a Body Good."

Finally, a K-Fed track we're supposed to laugh at.

anonymous

This whole thing is not funny, it's just stupid,rude and disrespectful to Lynn.Is it ever going to stop with Britney?It seems like her big comeback has been not in her music or videos, but in her constant antics and being photographed doing anything and every thing(just about)

Harvey's a douche

HA HA! Good one Psycho Mike!

Terry

This is desperately disgusting even if it is just K Fed
There are children involved TMZ!
Some how it goes from getting together to help Brit to this?

lucky

what a lie she is trying to take the focus off herself. Pathetic

amused

haha this sounds like a jerry springer episode!! all they need to do is lose a few teeth and they are all officially trailer trash! JERRY JERRY!!!!

Terry

What a reach this is! This is inappropriate and hardly believable. I'm glad the kids are not old enough to read this trash.

ren

I've known so many "Kevin Federlines" in my life..... they are all alike. it just really pisses me off that this loser looks like the GOOD ONE now. He's a loser... a mooch. Even Shar Jackson has said that Kevin was a great father when he was with her.. "until I told him to get a job". HER words, not mine.

If anything, I wish Britney would not make such a spectacle of herself just so Kevin stops looking like a saint.
900profits.com/adult/298 CHECK IT OUT

Frankie

Maybe Britneys lawyer should play this for the judge in the custody hearing coming up soon

TMZ reader

That's absurd. First off, Lynne has better taste than Kevin Federline. Secondly, Lynne would never do that to Britney.

whatagay

I'm Jealous - I Want Him.....I think he would be a good f--k! He must be- he turned Britney crazy - after he withdrew that love muscle from her!!!

She is turning him into a Big Thang!! Dumb byetch!

Deb

Maybe in a temporary context, KFed having the kids is a good idea - this latest diatribe of Brit Brit's is really showing how exhausted and paranoid she's become. The kid needs a rest - away from LA and prying eyes. I hope Jeffie K will be able to get this through her head and put her, and her career back on the right track.

Go with the Flow!

I DON'T BELIEVE IT, HE MAY BE FRIENDS WITH HER, BUT THE AFFAIR PART IS VERY
DISGUSTING AND COMPLETELY A LIE. IF IT WAS DINA LOHAN WE WERE TALKING
ABOUT HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH LINDSAY'S EX, I WOULD BELIEVE IT, SHE IS A
CHEAP LOW LIFE TRASH WHORE.
BRITTANY NEEDS TO BE FORCED INTO A REHAB, SHE IS EITHER A COMPLETELY
A SELFISH BITCH OR HAS MENTAL ISSUES, I BELIEVE HAVING TO KIDS SO CLOSE
TOGETHER, SHE IS PROBABLY SUFFERING FROM POST PARTUM DEPRESSION.
SOME WOMEN SUFFER FROM IT AND IT'S HARD TO TELL.

The Queen

OMG!!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS FOUL NASTY!!!!!!!!!

who cares

send all the nuts to Jerry Springer show
sounds like it would be a good episode
K Fed doing his mother in law is a way nasty thought

amazed

to #22, why are you blaming Brit for this? It's not her that is publiszing this video & rumor about K-Fed & her mom. Blame it on TMZ & those who are close to Kevin, not Brit. That is all she needs to hear if this is rumor is true. It's disgusting & the ones who will suffer for this are the 2 little adorable boys.

For those who have said Shar was praising Kevin as a great dad .. think again. She is only saying that due to Brit paying her expensese & Kevin's other children. Once the money stops in Nov, Shar will not be a happy camper. If it were not for Brit helping out, Shar would have been after K-Fed for support .. kinda hard when he does not work.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments