Is K-Fed Feeding It to Grandma?

8/9/2007 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's over Britney -- but does K-Fed have a thing for Sean and Jayden's grandmother?!
Click to Hear
Britney is reportedly pissed off at both her ex-hubby and her mom, Lynne, claiming that they teamed up to force her into rehab -- but are they teaming up in the bedroom as well? Kevin and Bean from L.A.'s KROQ are helping spread the rumor with a new "K-Fed" jam called, "Milf Does a Body Good."

Finally, a K-Fed track we're supposed to laugh at.

Snarksnarksnark

This rumor, and those who spread it, are reprehensible. It will turn out to be as bogus as Ving Rhames dogs mauling the caretaker to death.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he seems like he might go 4 it though!!!lol

Cat Stevns

OMG! T his is probably killing the Brit! Y'all!

Cat Stevns

OMG! the song is so funny, i peed in mah pants!

Hooray for the Hoff

Every day TMZ stoops lower. Used to be an interesting site and now it's nothing but lies, rumors and scandals. Time to switch and stay at Perez Hilton's site. At least he doesn't post such scandalous lies. Is it also not TMZ's policy to remove posts that contain advertizing? Sick of looking at those too. After the rest of this week, if TMZ can't have some kind of quality, many friends and I sure won't be back for your idiocy. You're losing more readers every day with this pack of smut LIES. I AM glad you are finally on to Robert and his Rosie post. I've reported him to enough sites.(and here several times - about time you removed them) Get rid of the advertizing and the grandstanding and you may be at least half way reputable again. Leave Britney the hell alone! She has enough problems and YES folks THINK about it...it IS Post Partum Depression, untreated and no one has woken up to that fact yet!!

margtud

TMZ has sunk to new low. Insinuations about incest? That's what it is when it's family-and the grandmother of KFed's kids is family. Sick article and the person who wrote it is even sicker.

Zip

Britney's mom looks better than Britney...if I was Justine Timberlake...I put my d**k in a box and be all over her!!!

ren

Hey #49 - You should really GET A JOB. I can't believe you have nothing to do but sit at your computer a REPORT PEOPLE TO WEB SITES! Wow - if you're so sick of reading all of this stuff, then I have a really easy solution.

STOP GOING TO THE WEBSITE

Ur a dumbass and you have way too much time on your hands. Loser

Jennifer

I believe it thats why she's having a breakdown

Jennifer

Does any one think those lollipops that she is always sucking on are lace with drugs??

JLR

Oh please, stop it. Only in Britney's sick ass head. TMZ stop with the Jerry Springer crap!

I know

Britneys lawyers and PR team will pretty much spread any rumor right now to save her.

I have a VERY complex mind and like to think of all angles not once did that cross my mind. Kevin and her mom---DUMB.

Who knew Britney would be the BIGGEST LOSER. She's to drugged out, the have to take those kids.

Lindsay

OMIGOD that song is horrid!

tuna marie

let's have some compassion- are you writing a book on here? that post is way too long to read.

Rockmelon

LOL...whoever would come up with this one is goofy. Lynn and Kevin have a mutual interest in their children/grandchildren. What grandmother wouldn't?

Whoever started this tastless rumor should burn in hell. It's cruel and I don't think that Lynn deserves this kind of inappropriate publicity at this time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments