Kimora Lee: From Baby Phat to Blubber

8/9/2007 11:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mogul-by-marriage Kimora Lee Simmons and her new piece Djimon Honsou chewed the phat with Shamu at SeaWorld in Orlando. That's a big boy!
Djimon Honsou and Kimora Lee Simmons
The ex Mrs. Russell Simmons appeared unimpressed at the gargantuan size of her new pal -- while Djimon laughed off the competition. They've obviously seen bigger!

Shamu ain't got nothin' on Amistad!

Pretty As A Picture

"...some of you must not know 1/3rd of black means your black..."
Posted at 11:43AM on Aug 9th 2007 by LaShelle

"1/3rd of black" means you are 1/3 black and 2/3 something else
"means your black" should be "means you're (you are) black"

FYI - Amazon.com has some great books on basic mathematics and grammar.

Mary

HEART LOVE for the WHALES and DOLPHINS....

Grace E.

What a great photo!

Anneka

Yeah, Russ might have already had the $$ and the fame but she wasn't one of those "I'm the rich wife so I'll stay home and spend all of his money". She was out there getting hers too.

Hot Chocolate

" If you have one drop of black blood in you your considered black"!

LOL, that's such a dumb statement.

Most black people in America have some percentage of white blood in them becuz many white slaveowners forced themselves on black female slaves.

Are we to consider ourselves white??

I saw a program on the History channel referencing the racial background of whites in America as well and many of them had percentages of "black blood" in their genetic makeup.

If I was mixed, I'd consider myself 1/2 black and 1/2 white. But if I looked (appearance wise) black, I'd probably identify more with African Americans...if I looked white then I'd probably identify more with whites...that's probably the reason some mixed ppl identify more with one side of their racial makeup than the other.

cherokeechic

SHE ONLY HAS MONEY ...CAUSE RUSSELL SIMMONS ..HE BUILT THE SO CALLED EMPIRE!..SHE TREATS PEOPLE LIKE DOG CRAP.

Amy Silverman

What a fugly cow loser ho!!!!!! It's a shame Shamu didn't bit her ugly big mouth head off!!!!!!

A

Smart lady

Ms. Jones

SHE IS NOT BLACK! The only things black about her is the men she hoes around with, and her kids!

Casey

#30 I totally agree and an example for you would be Madonna...ROCK ON!!!!

krz

Shamu is soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

LongJohn69

Hey Yawnnn.......What DOES piss me off is a guy who flaunts having it all and doesn't do ANYTHING AT ALL but flaunt. Lazy bum!

jeepwrangler_gal

Kamora is a nasty bitch. I watched her show and she is not creative in the least. Her EX-husband has built an empire that she sponged off of, but NONE of the ideas are her own...NOT THE CLOTHE DESIGNS...NOT HER ADVERTISING..NOTHING!! She has her minions come up with the ideas and then she picks and chooses what she wants her name to be on, and then they slap her label on it and she claims it as her own. The real power house behind Kamora's Baby Phat are her workers...they do everything while the lazy bitch does nothing but sit behind her desk and criticize people and take credit....the only person that comes to mind that remotely reminds me of her is Kaeto Cailen

Ruka

Not to divert too much, but the whale in the photo is Kayla :) She's absolute beauty as you can see.

shaterica

I think Kimora is a very strong woman, and I don't believe she is a golddigger. Because she was making money before she was even with Russell. Does it really matter if she acts black even though she is mixed? Really to me you can't really act a color. But if she was more stuck-up and snobbish would you say that she was acting white.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments