Lindsay Lohan: Protected by CTU?

8/9/2007 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spilling all to In Touch mag, Lindsay Lohan's former bodyguard, Tony Almeida, blames her parents for the train wreck that is Lindsay's life. Tony Almeida ... why does that name sound so familiar?
Lindsay Lohan, Carlos Bernard
Oh, that's it! Tony Almeida was the name of Jack Bauer's right-hand man for five seasons on "24." Almeida, played by Carlos Bernard, met his maker in season five -- but Internet rumor suggests he could be back for season seven.

If fictional Tony Almeida can bounce back from TV death, maybe Lindsay can bounce back from rehab ... and being arrested ... and from her movie tanking ... and ... rehab and ...

stephanie

So, does that mean the stories are fake.

Kourtni

How dare you TMZ, have "Tony Almeida's" picture next to that crack whore! 24 is way above her!

Get a Clue

Wow, this story is a stretch. Come on TMZ.

newsjunkie

Can we get a NUMBER!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!

like how much he is getting paid for selling his story?????

why wait until now.....he worked for her 3 years ago

Jack~A~Licious

I cant stand this bitch.

ren

Just the fact that we've seen Dina Lohan partying it up in nightclubs like some crazy teenager is enough to show how inappropriate she really is as a parent. She needs to get a grip and stop trying to become a prom queen through her superstar daughter.

Plus, I've got a news flash for Mrs. Lohan. She looks like an anorexic Sleestak.
900profits.com/adult/298

Jenny

She is an absolute trainwreck! She is her own worst enemy... Unfortunately, by the time she realizes this, it will most likely be too late. Wise up, a woman with your power should use it for good, not for TMZ to make millions on the absolute catastrophe you call your life!!!

dumpling

Yay! You finally put up a picture of someone I care about (Carlos Bernard) and then you ruin it by posting it right next to that dingy, drunk, immature, irresponsible "actress".

anonymous

I blame both of her parents for her messed up life. They are poor excuses for parents.

diane

Have any mental health specialists come out and described these behaviors (Lindsey's and Brit's) as bi-polar, borderline personality disorder, etc.??? Many young people have these mental illnesses which manifest at college/early 20's age. The difference is celebrities are melting down as we all watch. Very sad for all concerned.

Marsha

Stop blaming the parents!!!!! She's a big girl and therefore, has only herself to blame. Everyone wants to blame the parents. Take responsibility for your actions Ms. Lohan!

Kevin M

Hello...you are one cool bitch wtih a cool name. I love how you criticize both Mommy and daughter and drop the money making website into the post. Wow. You should join party freak Dina. But...she figured out how to make some dough and you are still working on that one...right?

meow

LINDSAY LOHAN IS A DRUG ADDICT AND ALCOHOL.
SHE IS NOT A TRAIN WRECK WITHOUT A BRAIN.
SHE KNOWS HOW TO TRY AND MANIPULATE THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM AND SHE
TRIES TO BE SMARTER THAN THE PUBLIC.
SHE IS JUST A VERSION OF HER PARENTS.
WHAT SHE DOES IS PARTY AND SELF DESTRUCT AND THEN GET INTO ACCIDENTS
AND ACQUIRE NEW ARRESTS.
THEN WHAT???
SHE RUSHES INTO REHAB, HOPING TO FAKE IT UNTIL SHE WANTS TO GO ON ANOTHER BINGE.
SHE FEELS THIS WILL PERSUADE THE JUDGE, BUT JUDGES SEE SHE IS USING
THESE REHABS AS A SMOKE SCREEN.
SO DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR CONNIVING LINDSAY LOHAN.
SHE IS JUST ANOTHER LOSER WITH MONEY

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

Most of the time it is as simple as dealing with your problems directly and honestly. It’s really amazing what happens when you do that.

Always Curious

Do you know how many young women in the world lived less than an ideal life from the first day they took a breath to whatever age they are now....and these other young women have managed to get to whatever age they are now without being arrested and driving drunk and doing drugs. I am so tired of hearing the my mama didn't tuck me in and bake me cookies and my daddy was never there for me excuse. If someone polled adult women and we answered truthfully the list would be endless of those which had physical altercations with one or more parent repeatedly during childhood and that goes for young women who at an early age partied, got drunk and slept with men. The difference is....she is a looser, life for most isn't ideal, no matter how you cut it or want to pretend it is....more times than not it doesn't happen the way you would first choose it to happen. She had and still has more opportunities available to her than the majority of the country/world have...and yet she still finds a way to be a loooooser....nothing is my fault it is all my parents. Look her parents were idiots, but during that upbringing she still had food {no macaroni and cheese or top ramen}, shelter (no evictions I'm sure), clothing (not target I'm sure), vacations and a car (I bet it was new) gas.....I have no idea but I guess she went to school then went off had her picture taken was paid a hell of alot of money and called it work. The rest of us worked in "real jobs", either rode the bus or bought a car we could afford with the small amount of money we made - paid for our way through college ate" poor people food", still had fun and partied with friends, put everything else behind us (i.e. bad childhoods) and made a life.....I still say she is a looser, throw her in jail in general population and let her get education the old fashioned way.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments