Melanie Griffith

Is a Golden Girl!

8/9/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ wishes "Working Girl" Melanie Griffith a happy birthday! She's 18,262 days old today!

Melanie Griffith
While the natural beauty is 50, her lips just turned ten! Felicidades, Mrs. Banderas!

Euromum

My heart goes out to Melanie. Your comments must hurt her very deeply. I have a lot of respect for her husband Antonio who simply loves her just the way she is.

Chrissy

Damn... She used to look so good.. TMZ couldn't you have found a better picture?!
That just shows all of us ladies what too much plastic surgery can do.. it's actually quite gross... anyone that thinks Melanie looks good needs to have their eyes checked!

Hollywood's a Hazard

50 don't look any better on her than it did on me. Antonio has worn her silly.

Next Stop...Psych Ward

Is this 'thing' related to Yoda?

angel46

Oh, those poor lips. All these women who have fat injected into their lips look so strange and ugly. Cher looks like like a creepy old corpse also. These ladies do more harm to their appearance than good.
QUIT WITH THE UGLY FAKEY-LOOKING LIPS! YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL.

...

Please explain to TMZ readers why you would file this under "BEAUTY"...

Orange Guy

Hello all you uninformed people. Melanie IS 50, not any older. Her mother, Tippi Hedren was born in 1930 and she was certainly not 17 when she had Melanie. That is a bad picture of Melanie. You can see her on the new TV show, Viva Laughlin. She still looks just fine in my opinion.

are you new?

Melanie says:

The Golden Years have come at last -
I cannot see; I cannot pee;
I cannot chew, I cannot screw.
My memory shrinks, my hearing stinks;
No sense of smell: I look like hell!
My body is drooping; got trouble pooping.

The Golden Years have come at last.
But the Golden Years have turned to BRASS.
If you ask me -
The GOLDEN YEARS...
Can kiss my ASS!

Kate

She has NOT aged well. This is an example of what NOT to request from a plastic surgeon....YIKES...

savanah

When my Antonio married her, I was quite upset. At the time, however, she was very pretty and well, I decided to be happy for them. But then she had to go and wreck her face and my heart went out to him. Imagine having to wake up to that. Don't these celebrities have any friends to tell them that they look like crazy blow-fish clowns? Madeline Stowe? Remember her? In the early 90s, in my opinion, she was one of the the absoulte most beautiful woman I'd ever seen on the movie screen and quite possibly, had the opportunity to become one of the great actresses of our time. But, as shallow as it sounds, when she choose to blow up her face, the roles started petering off. See her when she was in 12 Monkeys and then you see her in When We Were Soldiers- you'll see what I mean. what a nightmare she made of her face. Now, she looks as hideous as Melanie. And Cher? She's just desperately trying to hang on to her youth, which has long since left the building. Meg Ryan? I'd bet the farm that girl has riends, or a mom, or a boyfriend, or family members to lead her to a mirror. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for plastic surgery. If I had the money, I'd be all over it. It's just that, well...I'd try and find a doctor that was honest with me and maybe show me one of them computer inhancmente software so I could get an idea of how stupid I'd look with fat, phoney lips. Anyways, Im done now:) Have a bitchen day

UNIVERSAL LIGHT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELANIE - YOU ARE STILL A CUTIE - YOU MAY BE GETTING OLDER BUT SO IS ANTONIO - BOTH OF YOU LOOK HAPPY AND I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT GENERATES NEGATIVITY - MISERY WOULD CERTAINLY LIKE TO HAVE MORE COMPANY - PLEASE DON'T JOIN THEM - WE ALL MAKE CHOICES - COSMETIC SURGERY OR OTHERWISE - AND WE ALL ARE ENTITLED TO HAVE A LIFE AND MAKE CHOICES - AS LONG AS OUR CHOICES ARE NOT HARMFUL TO OTHERS - WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL - DO ALL OF YOU WITH THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS HAVE THE ARROGANCE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE PERFECT - OR ARE YOU ESCAPING YOUR OWN ISSUES BY FOCUSING ON SOMEONE ELSE???? HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE?

Sedna

My Mom is 55 and I have 3 Aunts that are older than my Mom...and they look way better than Melanie!

Plus....None of them have had any plastic surgery, botox or any other work done.

I truly believe that...Sometimes surgery can make you look worse!

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

yup shes oooooooooooooooooold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol not wouldnt u bather look at lindsay?lol

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

yup shes ooooooooooooooooooooooold!!!!!!!!!!!!!now wouldnt u brather look at lindsay//?lol

ren

I wish these Hollywood women would realize just how ridiculous they look with the plastic surgery. Its sad that they are so vain and image-oriented that they convince themselves that plastic surgery is the only way to "maintain" in Hollywood.
900profits.com/adult/298